Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 329 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Its a $1200 bike on a good day, and today isn't a good day.
1000 best he can expect. I bought one for a lady friend that was pristine, 6000 km, for $1100 — just needed a battery, then passed a legit safety.

I rode it for a few days — neat little city bikes.

1994 Seca2 some assembly required $3000
Haha. "Little work required" strikes again. Main fairing has a huge crack. Only pic of seat has it soaking wet and sitting in a puddle, I wonder what it looks like dry.
Edit:
He's also selling a "mower" with no cutting deck. To me, that means it's not a mower.

1984 CM450e. Left outside 12 + years “only needs a battery “ $1250

View attachment 44806
Only 42000 kms I had one of those 28 years ago as a first street bike was barely worth that then.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Only a few grand over what it’s worth. Paint jobs worth at least 1K right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What the hell is " one of a kind R1 OEM paint "? Is it OEM or is it one of a kind?

What the hell is " one of a kind R1 OEM paint "? Is it OEM or is it one of a kind?

I think he missed the comma after R1. He may have meant the paint is original. And it's one of a kind because of the mods.

It's a nice looking bike imo, but that stretch kit ruins it.

Also, he says he's not in any rush now but wait until he sees how much diapers cost and how many he needs

I think he missed the comma after R1. He may have meant the paint is original. And it's one of a kind because of the mods.

It's a nice looking bike imo, but that stretch kit ruins it.

Also, he says he's not in any rush now but wait until he sees how much diapers cost and how many he needs
That makes sense. The exhaust looks nice, but with the plate tucked in front of the wheel (and on a flip bracket), I'm not sure there is a way to make this remotely legal/have a heat score below 11.

"dropped a couple times...2 new blinkers are only $16 and and a set of mirrors isn’t much so I’m not gonna allow that to effect my price..."

It all makes a perfect sense, like the fact that it was dropped a couple times does not effect the bike whatsoever

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Someone message him just to tell him it's "affect".

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

That makes sense. The exhaust looks nice, but with the plate tucked in front of the wheel (and on a flip bracket), I'm not sure there is a way to make this remotely legal/have a heat score below 11.
*For off-highway use only

:ROFLMAO:

It's nice and all that, but surely that $50,000 is a typo......

Well he's also selling a "needs restoration" XS 650 for $3500 so I don't know what typo makes sense in his pricing world.

He mentions sand cast...I remember reading something about those early Honda's having sand cast engines because they didn't want to invest in tooling until they knew how it would sell. Apparently they are worth big money now in clean original condition, not sure how much but don't think anywhere near 50k. Just my opinion but who knows, I recently saw an Acura Integra sell for 60k USD.

Back
Top Bottom