Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 421 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I wanna laugh, but the individual parts all look pretty nice. I wonder what was wrong with it

What???...

For that price, why not buy two!
ee063fa8eb23ebdc6406bfe29eec638f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

What???...

It's a Superleggera, not a regular 1299. These are pretty much collector only. The new V4 models are over 100,000
Looking around at auction prices, this might be considered a good deal.

Last edited:

What???...

As has been already said. These are limited production runs. Rare to see on the street, most live on dealership floors or living rooms.

I still think its a ridiculous price.

You could almost get two cbr pirate bikes (rrrrrr-r) for that price. They're $37,000...

Nearly 3 rsv4-rf...

Perhaps 3 standard Ducati 1299.

You're still thinking about it like a vehicle not an expensive trinket for the rich. Big exclusivity bump with SL.
I hear you, and agree.

Thing is this. Ducati makes a limited run with carbon bodywork and a few tweaks. States its a collectors item. Sets its own value.

Still seems nuts for a carbon fiber paperweight... sad to see something so nice never be ridden in anger.

I hear you, and agree.

Thing is this. Ducati makes a limited run with carbon bodywork and a few tweaks. States its a collectors item. Sets its own value.

Still seems nuts for a carbon fiber paperweight... sad to see something so nice never be ridden in anger.

We had one GTAM member that bought one and rode it on the street (not sure about in anger but at least it was moving). Sold it a few months later. Not sure where it is now.

We had one GTAM member that bought one and rode it on the street (not sure about in anger but at least it was moving). Sold it a few months later. Not sure where it is now.
This one.

Last I saw it was for sale for $130,000.00, don't know if he got that.
Edit.... Still for sale at Peninsula Imports
On a side note, you are selling a bike for 130K, at lease have pictures that do not appear that they were taken with a potatoe.

Last edited:
still a nice bike, but I much prefer the 1299 livery. Maranello had one until they dropped Ducati..i'd visit just to gawk at it.

01-ducati-1299-superleggera-2017-eicma.jpg

I admit I don't roll with that crowd but isn't that a fairly typical springer suspension? For a chopper at least

I admit I don't roll with that crowd but isn't that a fairly typical springer suspension? For a chopper at least
The issue is the 'crescent moon' extension that they have put on it. It has changed the geometry so that it will only operate if you run into a wall.
There are other issues as well.
Choppers already steer like crap, putting the rotation point that far away from the center of the wheel means it will be even worse.

Back
Top Bottom