Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 416 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Not crazy priced, but looks like a rolling abortion.
c633f0ee33aa85c31edf1daf20094f27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Not crazy priced, but looks like a rolling abortion.
c633f0ee33aa85c31edf1daf20094f27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Holy crap. I've heard people accuse manufacturers of being lazy by building parts bin specials, but that looks like a literal parts bin special.

Either that or the result of an extended game of 'Will it fit?' that got way out of hand...

Holy crap. I've heard people accuse manufacturers of being lazy by building parts bin specials, but that looks like a literal parts bin special.

Either that or the result of an extended game of 'Will it fit?' that got way out of hand...
That beak makes adventure bikes look downright sexy in comparison.

While I, personally, don't think it's overpriced for the condition it looks to be in, OMG that ESL sends out some red flags.
Too bad, such a hot bike.

Very looking cool,, and the buddy 65% original,,, look great from 89 ,,, but need some love,,, I think the engine are for gsxr 750 1990 ,,, I’m not sure,, need carburetor cleaning or rebuilt ,, look new but ‍♂️,,, the bike is clanking but not star , but please Everybody know the history for those gsxr soo don’t west my time with lower prices I’m not really rush to selling,,,I have the ownership with 2 keys ,,

1981 CM400A. Automatic $5900
But "it will only go up in price as it's a rare classic". I didnt want one decades ago and I dont want one now. Hell, at the bottom end of rideable bike pricing (probably close to 2k now), this one wouldnt be my choice. He mentions that is has 8300 km and has been rebuilt but no description of what that rebuild entailed.

Last edited:

1981 CM400A. Automatic $5900
OK, that's a good one. Dying to know how they arrived at that price

Dog water then, dog water now...
I dunno know how many times I've relearned this in my life, but it's always a shock to remember that Hondamatic doesn't mean automatic. You still have to shift. I understand why the underlying assumption is so resilient - like of course it's automatic! It's implied in the name, it has a wacky fluid coupling, it only has two speeds, like how could it not be?

I dunno know how many times I've relearned this in my life, but it's always a shock to remember that Hondamatic doesn't mean automatic. You still have to shift. I understand why the underlying assumption is so resilient - like of course it's automatic! It's implied in the name, it has a wacky fluid coupling, it only has two speeds, like how could it not be?
And it couldn't pull the skin off a pudding. What a waste of metal and plastic.

2016 Cotton 250 cc irreparable title $2500
What is that?! Would it have ever had a legit street title in the first place?

2016 Cotton 250 cc irreparable title $2500
Branding is intriguing. It looks like a crap china bike that has fallen on both sides, been branded and been through an auction. Is there any relation to cotton or is that just the seller pulling branding out of their ass? $100 may be too much for that thing.

Back
Top Bottom