Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 415 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

You can't put a price on the memories that he collected with it......... well I guess you can.... $12,000.00
He needs to fund more things on his bucket list. Maybe this is like one of those trade-up schemes. He starts with a paper clip, pokes it in his eye for the memories and then trades up to something else. I wonder if he can get to a house in 20 steps or less.

Powersports TO lists at 10 900.00

View attachment 57438
Our friend has updated his listing...... lower the price to reflect market value? Oh no....

LOL.jpg

I am guessing he was getting less than encouraging communications.......

Our friend has updated his listing...... lower the price to reflect market value? Oh no....

View attachment 57524

I am guessing he was getting less than encouraging communications.......

I really appreciate sellers who display, right up front, their entitled/aggressive/a-hole attitude. It let's me know to skip right over to the next ad.

I find it hilarious that he is calling people poor that have 10K in cash to buy a toy. That is far from my definition of poor. Not wanting to pay your crazy asking price has nothing to do with poor. Some people are just *****.

Most very well off people I know are bigger tight ***** then the poorer people I know. They won't overpay for ANYTHING period.

But he's calling me "friend" and schooling me on how pricing works.

Punk ass could be my great grandson ffs.
I had a guy like that on another forum - I called him a snob and he called me sonny. FFS, I've got t-shirts older than him.

Back
Top Bottom