Streetsville Area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Area

Mercaholic

My usual group of Sunday morning riding buds have slowly been reduced to only myself.

Are there any groups or individuals near the Streetsville area that is interested in a few hours of riding every sunday morning ?

Only been riding a couple of months but I'd like to check out snake road. If you guys are down for that, I'll definitely drop by tomorrow.

I thoroughly enjoy riding solo.. never been on a group ride!

What time we talking about? I'll come by if it's not too early as I like to sleep in :confused1:

@Mercaholic - gonna highjack your thread, cause it's 8pm and I wanna ride tomorrow ;o)

How about we meet at the Tim's at 120 Queen St. in Streetsville at about 9:30am. Aiming to leave at 10am sharp.
I was thinking generally Belfountain, Hockley, Terra Nova and then lunch at Blue Mountain. Head home from there through some nice roads too, maybe Beaver Valley, Flesherton and then south to home.
Looks like about 325kms, so 4-5 hours of riding and an hour for lunch, we'll be back in Mississauga about 3-4pm.

Who's in?

Hey guys I'm in should be fun see ya tomm

@Mercaholic - gonna highjack your thread, cause it's 8pm and I wanna ride tomorrow ;o)

How about we meet at the Tim's at 120 Queen St. in Streetsville at about 9:30am. Aiming to leave at 10am sharp.
I was thinking generally Belfountain, Hockley, Terra Nova and then lunch at Blue Mountain. Head home from there through some nice roads too, maybe Beaver Valley, Flesherton and then south to home.
Looks like about 325kms, so 4-5 hours of riding and an hour for lunch, we'll be back in Mississauga about 3-4pm.

Who's in?

I've only been riding a couple months, 3-4 hours is a little too hardcore for me. lol

Ahhh, sh*tballs!
Just told by the wife that I have another commitment after lunch tomorrow. So I'm out.

Sorry for bailing on a ride I was proposing. If anyone wants the route that I was thinking about lemme know and I'll email it to you.

hey, im in milton and would love to come for a ride, please let me know when you are planning your next ride!! how about tonight?? lol

Back
Top Bottom