Stolen Toyota’s | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Toyota’s

My key never leaves my pocket. That’s what it’s designed for. If they can scoop the signal from my bedroom then they’re welcome to the car.

For the benefit of us from the wood burning generation, why do we have "key less fobs"?
Is sticking the little key in the hole that much of an imposition?

My key never leaves my pocket. That’s what it’s designed for. If they can scoop the signal from my bedroom then they’re welcome to the car.
You're just daring the car thieves to get a better antenna... and they will

For the benefit of us from the wood burning generation, why do we have "key less fobs"?
No time for that. Gotta get back to checking my phone.......

You're just daring the car thieves to get a better antenna... and they will
let them, if someone wants my car they are going to get it, one way or another. I pay for insurance so i can sleep at night, what's the point of stressing or spending more money to feel 'safe'. No thank you.

Wood burning stoves to heat your house to cook on bake in wow. it sure seems like it was not that long ago looking back.

Time sure flies,

let them, if someone wants my car they are going to get it, one way or another. I pay for insurance so i can sleep at night, what's the point of stressing or spending more money to feel 'safe'. No thank you.
But insurance. They'll eat one without much bs.
What if your car(s) continue to get boosted?
The "Policy Cancellation" letter won't be too far away.

But insurance. They'll eat one without much bs.
What if your car(s) continue to get boosted?
The "Policy Cancellation" letter won't be too far away.
/shrug

worry about that astronomical situation if it happens. I have way more important things to do then comb through a bag full of “what if’s and maybes” :)

Marketing bullet point like fine Corinthian leather, opera windows and "overdrive transmission"

it is when i've had a few. /s
I have one vehicle with and one vehicle without.
It is a luxury and convenience. I'm a father and I like to make one trip out to or from the car. Hard to juggle coffee mug, child and bag of groceries while trying to get my keys out to unlock.
Much nicer to just grab the handle or even nicer; kick under the bumper to open the trunk.

You can call me lazy but for the money we pay for new cars these days, it better do everything short of call me daddy.

I leave my push button fob in the car. All our cars are stick

How far do you need to push the Kia before the engine catches?

:)
Kia sent me a letter giving me lifetime warranty on the engine.

I sometimes drive into the kia dealer to see what they have for used trucks on the lot.

I see at any given time five or six blown engines setting out side on the ground

An aluminum can will work, too.
OK. Here we go again, just for fun. Aluminum cans are hard to find, they would probably need to be special ordered. "Tin" cans are ubiquitous, but are not tin. Maybe they used to be, I don't know if that's why they got that moniker. They are steel, and used to be lined with tin. Now I believe they are mostly lined with plastic. Used to be sealed with lead way back in the day, but that was changed to tin because lead ingestion is not good for you. Now I think it's just done with a good crimp. Yeah, I'm lots of fun at parties.

Here I am, with my 'new' 2017 model yeat car I just bought with manual transmission and physical key.

I guess I'm a lot more theftproof

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Graded on a Bell Curve?

There’s a term for what you’re being annoyingly pedantic about.

Proprietary Eponym
Not really. Tin can and tin foil or aluminum foil are not trademarks. Using Reynolds Wrap or Alcan foil to signify any aluminum foil would be a proprietary eponym. Thanks for the link by the way, never knew the proper term. L

Back
Top Bottom