Stolen bike registry | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

Condo and apartment underground garages are just a self serve area for pathetic thieves both today and in years gone by.
I had a 1975 Z1 ripped off from an appt garage in 1977. the bike was covered and parked up against a wall in a parking spot with a big car parked in the same space up to it. A large lock looped through the rear sprocket.
All that was left of the bike was the cover on the ground and a skid mark where these ******** dragged it out around the cars parked there.

Luckily I was insured and ended up with a 1977 KZ1000 however it was a very unpleasant experience. I have nothing but sympathy for anyone who has worked hard to buy a bike , spent hard earned money on mods, insurance etc and yet some maggots rip it off.

Thieves are generally lazy and stupid. If possible a chain through some anchors drilled into the concrete may cause thieves to look for an easier score.
It may be a hassle to have to unchain it but it beats walking out to and empty space where your bike used to sit. Out of sight , out of mind so the KZ1000 was parked in my parents garage (within a short walking distance from our appt) until we moved into our own house in 1979.

Been there and it sucks even 43 yrs later.

Pops

Last edited:
Mohanad Khatib 32
Mohammad asif 44
Ryan asif kanhai 24

Anyone here know these 3 peices of **** , Cash paid for there location , address ,

Mohanad Khatib 32
Mohammad asif 44
Ryan asif kanhai 24

Anyone here know these 3 peices of **** , Cash paid for there location , address ,
No matter how angry you are, this cant be a good idea. The justice system is much harder on people that do the job they dont want too than they are on the original criminals. Unless you are passing this info to law enforcement. In that case, best of luck.

Fellow GTA Motorcycle theives, what is the likelihood of a 90s litre bike getting stolen in the GTA nowadays?

I unfortunately, temporarily have to park my bike in the underground parking garage of a VERY ****** condo. Security is crap, the emergency exit doors that lead into the parking garage are broken and don't lock. Did I mention it's a **** building?

I do the whole steering lock, rear disc lock, hardened chain through frame to anchor, and bike cover thing, but honestly it's tiring.

Am used to having a private garage in a detached house and just hopping on and going.

Undoing all the security really takes the fun out of a spontaneous ride.

Do I need to be so cautious? Does anyone really care about my 28 year old Japanese superbike?

Last edited:
Mohanad Khatib 32
Mohammad asif 44
Ryan asif kanhai 24

have they not been caught ? i seen there names up on the news channel i wonder if these are the guys that came around a few years back and stole my bike

have they not been caught ? i seen there names up on the news channel i wonder if these are the guys that came around a few years back and stole my bike

These 3 guys were caught but if you dig a bit deeper you will find that 2 of them were caught in march as well , if your bike is ever stolen you will understand and want 6min alone with the thieves, give me 3 min I promise they will never steal again

These 3 guys were caught but if you dig a bit deeper you will find that 2 of them were caught in march as well , if your bike is ever stolen you will understand and want 6min alone with the thieves, give me 3 min I promise they will never steal again

Well yes my bike was stolen 2 years ago from underground with a silver dodge minivan fake plates

Bracebridge Yamaha was relieved of five dirtbikes on May 20. Be careful if you are looking for a bike.

Hi everyone! We need YOUR help! Our store was broken into this morning around 1am-2am! 5 NEW 2020 dirt bikes were stolen!

Please keep an eye out for these bikes!

TTR125- 9C6CE22W3K0003594
TTR110- JYACE25W6LA004314
YZ125- JYACE16C0LA040952
YZ125- JYACE16C8LA043551
YZ250- JYACG23C6LA039244

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!
If anyone has any information please let us know or call the police!
705-645-4008

A$$holes

Bracebridge Yamaha was relieved of five dirtbikes on May 20. Be careful if you are looking for a bike.

Hi everyone! We need YOUR help! Our store was broken into this morning around 1am-2am! 5 NEW 2020 dirt bikes were stolen!

Please keep an eye out for these bikes!

TTR125- 9C6CE22W3K0003594
TTR110- JYACE25W6LA004314
YZ125- JYACE16C0LA040952
YZ125- JYACE16C8LA043551
YZ250- JYACG23C6LA039244

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!
If anyone has any information please let us know or call the police!
705-645-4008

Thieves caught!

My bike got stolen yesterday (June 8th) from a residential underground Parking garage in Milton. ( Bronte and Louis St Laurent area).
If by some miracle someone spots it or have any info I would be very thankful!
My email is tmondecar@gmail.com
Tom

It's 2015 FZ 07
Has Akra exhaust, Red and black. no stickers or marks.
I just did some modifications few days ago so it had bar end mirrors, flushmount front blinkers and integrated tail light, fender eliminator.
I know it’s very likely it’s already in parts or in another province but worth a try.
Thanks for reading!

A7DD2784-2D80-4A7A-BC7B-9AD25E886C87.jpegF1A633DB-3AC9-4981-8C7A-73AB19DA4267.jpeg

Last edited:
My bike got stolen yesterday (June 8th) from a residential underground Parking garage in Milton. Address is 1105 Leger way ( Bronte and Louis St Laurent intersection).
If by some miracle someone spots it or have any info I would be very thankful!
My email is tmondecar@gmail.com
Tom

It's 2015 FZ 07
Has Akra exhaust, Red and black. no stickers or marks.
I just did some modifications few days ago so it had bar end mirrors, flushmount front blinkers and integrated tail light, fender eliminator.
I know it’s very likely it’s already in parts or in another province but worth a try.
Thanks for reading!

Curious, were you using any type of security? Disc lock(s)? Chain? Did you have your steering locked?

Must be some surveillance from people/vehicle entering the garage.

Did they use a van? Truck? Trailer? Ride it away?

Curious, were you using any type of security? Disc lock(s)? Chain? Did you have your steering locked?

Must be some surveillance from people/vehicle entering the garage.

Did they use a van? Truck? Trailer? Ride it away?
Hey.
It’s a new build and we’ve just moved in recently so there is no cameras or video surveillance at all yet. In order to access the garage you need a garage door opener but like anywhere else it is very easy to just follow someone inside. Getting out the garage the doors just opens automatically even for a pedestrian.

I didn’t have any security or anti theft device. All I would do is lock my steering and put a cover over it, block it with the car.
There are 5 more bikes in a garage including my girlfriends so now everyone is on alert and planning to invest into something to make it more safe.

Once I get a new bike I plan to drill an anchor into the ground and buy a chain or something to tight around the bike frame. Again it ain't 100% guaranteed protection but makes it much harder to steal then just lift it up and load it into a van. Will also look into some alarm systems.

Hey.
It’s a new build and we’ve just moved in recently so there is no cameras or video surveillance at all yet. In order to access the garage you need a garage door opener but like anywhere else it is very easy to just follow someone inside. Getting out the garage the doors just opens automatically even for a pedestrian.

I didn’t have any security or anti theft device. All I would do is lock my steering and put a cover over it, block it with the car.
There are 5 more bikes in a garage including my girlfriends so now everyone is on alert and planning to invest into something to make it more safe.

Once I get a new bike I plan to drill an anchor into the ground and buy a chain or something to tight around the bike frame. Again it’s 100% safe but it’s much harder then just lift it up and load it into a van. Will also look into some alarm systems.
Trail cam can be used to provide your own record of what happened. Try to find a spot that is inconspicuous and just sees your spot.

Once I get a new bike I plan to drill an anchor into the ground and buy a chain or something to tight around the bike frame. Again it ain't 100% guaranteed protection but makes it much harder to steal then just lift it up and load it into a van. Will also look into some alarm systems.
You`re really only adding 20 minutes of cutting time to the problem. Load up on paging system, chains + anchor and multiple obnoxious alarms to make the average thief reconsider. However the sad reality is, if they really want your ride they are going to take it.

You`re really only adding 20 minutes of cutting time to the problem. Load up on paging system, chains + anchor and multiple obnoxious alarms to make the average thief reconsider. However the sad reality is, if they really want your ride they are going to take it.
I agree and will definitely look into investing into some alarm systems too.
I 100% underestimated the whole bike theft in GTA thing.
Now looking here on this and some other forums and what happened to my bike taught me a lesson for sure.

I agree and will definitely look into investing into some alarm systems too.
I 100% underestimated the whole bike theft in GTA thing.
Now looking here on this and some other forums and what happened to my bike taught me a lesson for sure.
to be fair sport nakeds weren't really being reported as stolen all that often. this will obviously change as the sport bike riders pivot to nakeds more.

Back
Top Bottom