Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

I didn't get out too much last year, so I'm hoping to make up for lost time. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what's going on.

Hope to get out soon!

Hey Dave!
Would like to finish that Ride you started, but then it got too cold and dark to finish!

This weekend is looking good so far weather wise. I am available to ride either Sat. or Sun. (but not both) so lets put something together and get out there!

Who's interested??pm or post.

This weekend is looking good so far weather wise. I am available to ride either Sat. or Sun. (but not both) so lets put something together and get out there!

I'm in anytime after this weekend. Picking up my new ride tomorrow after a construction van tboned me and destroyed my bike and I'm almost pain free after 4 weeks.

So I need a bit of quiet time with my new baby with some good old music while cruisn down the highway.

Weather looks better on Sunday. I'm up for a full afternoon ride. Anyone else?

Riding Sunday, meet at Famous Sams (Woodbine Av & Stouffville Rd). Leave around 11, approx. 4-5hrs, head east with little to no slab(400 series) and a flexible destination. (I could do with some shoppin' at Royal Dist. or just keep riding and stop for a nice lunch.)

PM or post if interested.

Been waiting a year to go on another one of your rides... I'll be there! :D

Ps. Bringing a few friends as well.

Riding Sunday, meet at Famous Sams (Woodbine Av & Stouffville Rd). Leave around 11, approx. 4-5hrs, head east with little to no slab(400 series) and a flexible destination. (I could do with some shoppin' at Royal Dist. or just keep riding and stop for a nice lunch.)

I won't be able to make it, Dave. I have to strip both C-14's (Cipi's and mine) this weekend to do some servicing before our trip and am doing a cluster mod on both as well (still waiting for weatherproof switches from US). Have a safe ride guys!
***off topic*** It's confirmed, May 19th we're meeting with all riders at 3 am. (The Grille-Queensway just east of The East Mall), they all want to stop by Centralia,PA before our first night in State College. Nick's spot(Willowstrom) is being replaced by Jeff's friend Mike on a F800GS, FYI.

Last edited:
Centralia PA=Pre Dragon tire warmer.....good idea! Just don't put your feet down at stops for to long.
Is this the cluster you are working on?
1265530418CGhtGJ.jpg

Sorry Dave, you know how much I have been bugging you to do this......
Unfortunately, I'm out now :(
I got hit yesterday in a parking lot where the guy turned into me where I was stopped. Guess he wasn't looking.....:mad:
Don't worry I went to hospital & got Xrays done, nothing seems broken, just really sore & bruised with a huge headache!
Anyways, I have no bike for now too.
Rain check buddy?!? Thx

Hey Goldie,
Sorry to hear that. Must be your magnetic personality.........
You just take care of yourself and we will consider this a practice run to get it just right for when you are back.

Centralia PA=Pre Dragon tire warmer.....good idea! Just don't put your feet down at stops for to long.
Is this the cluster you are working on?
View attachment 28419
LOL! Thanks, you just gave me a new idea!

Im in

Good to see the Still in the Games mounting up!

In between rides until May 18 when the next chapter begins....

Unfortunately will have to miss out on the fun tomorrow!!!!!!!!

No worries.....many rides ahead .......

I won't be able to make it, Dave. I have to strip both C-14's (Cipi's and mine) this weekend to do some servicing before our trip and am doing a cluster mod on both as well (still waiting for weather proof switches from US). Have a safe ride guys!
***off topic*** It's confirmed, May 19th we're meeting with all riders at 3 am. (The Grille-Queensway just east of The East Mall), they all want to stop by Centralia,PA before our first night in State College. Nick's spot(Willowstrom) is being replaced by Jeff's friend Mike on a F800GS, FYI.

.......once you get back ...word on the street is you know PA like the back of your hand!

May had to find time to get some of us 'Gamers' down there for a bit of twistiness!

OK - got the day. see you guys there!

.......once you get back ...word on the street is you know PA like the back of your hand!

May had to find time to get some of us 'Gamers' down there for a bit of twistiness!

You may have to share your bed with another man... Still want to come???.:p:agave:

Back
Top Bottom