Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Yes!! So glad to see this thread back! I think that marks the start of the season although I have quite a few k's in already.
I hope you all had a great "off" season and I am looking forward to meeting up for more adventures!!! :thumbleft:
I'm finishing our 9 days route this weekend in Mapsource, it looks fantastic ! I can send you the files for upload to your Garmin, but it's always better if you do it from Mapsource. Do you have it installed on your pc? If not, swing by my place next week and I'll do it for you.

I've got MapSource...:thumbup:. I will swing by for a coffee and a chat anyway, and hopefully we can get out for a ride soon.

Looking forward to the rides! Anything down my way (Milton)

I don't find myself riding out that way (Milton) to often so if you know of a nice ride/route out that way plan it out and post it here and I'd do my best to get over there to meet up and enjoy some new-to-me roads!

+1 for Club Focus and RPM

I'd be down for a ride if your ever down in the caledon/Brampton area

I don't find myself riding out that way (Milton) to often so if you know of a nice ride/route out that way plan it out and post it here and I'd do my best to get over there to meet up and enjoy some new-to-me roads!

OK!

I'm finishing our 9 days route this weekend in Mapsource, it looks fantastic ! I can send you the files for upload to your Garmin, but it's always better if you do it from Mapsource. Do you have it installed on your pc? If not, swing by my place next week and I'll do it for you.

9 days?

Where's the destination??

OK....Christmas lights are down,eavestrough clear, grass cut, dandylions are history and remnants of whatever was left in planters is now in the compost heap....conscience clear and plenty of road points earned...now for some riding!!!
Late notice but is anyone up for a small, relatively local ride tomorrow (Sunday)? I figure 3-4 hours, no real destination in mind, just hit some nice roads maybe grab a coffee or lunch along the way. Also open to suggestions.
Meet up/leave from Famous Sams at Stouffville Rd & Woodbine Ave
Head out around 12ish (so there's enough time to warm up.) PM or post if interested.......

Last edited:
OK....Christmas lights are down,eavestrough clear, grass cut, dandylions are history and remnants of whatever was left in planters is now in the compost heap....conscience clear and plenty of road points earned...now for some riding!!!
Late notice but is anyone up for a small, relatively local ride tomorrow (Sunday)? I figure 3-4 hours, no real destination in mind, just hit some nice roads maybe grab a coffee or lunch along the way. Also open to suggestions.
Meet up/leave from Famous Sams at Stouffville Rd & Woodbine Ave
Head out around 12ish (so there's enough time to warm up.) PM or post if interested.......

Sorry I missed this, I'll have to keep a closer eye on the thread! Please do more!! :)

Sorry I missed this, I'll have to keep a closer eye on the thread! Please do more!! :)
Hey Stigz, it would have been great to catch up and see your new ride! I was all by my lonesome and somehow managed to stretch my ride out to the Royal Dist. tent sale to 350km's.
Nice ride but crappy lunch so a re-do is in order.
:thumbright:

Hey Stigz, it would have been great to catch up and see your new ride! I was all by my lonesome and somehow managed to stretch my ride out to the Royal Dist. tent sale to 350km's.
Nice ride but crappy lunch so a re-do is in order.
:thumbright:

Hey Dave!
Would like to finish that Ride you started, but then it got too cold and dark to finish!

Hey Dave!
Would like to finish that Ride you started, but then it got too cold and dark to finish!

I'm up for that! :thumbup:
As soon as I know if I have time either the Sat or Sun, and if the weather looks good we will put something together!

Back
Top Bottom