Stayner stay away | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stayner stay away

I enjoyed yesterday... :)

499.0 kms

lz17hm9.jpg

It's more difficult to find a nice spot at the side of the road with the vegetation gone.

Any place serving food with eat-in open (Subway and Timmies both?) but not having access to their bathrooms open are in violation of public health laws.

Suggest to them that you'll be reporting them and then ask again to use the bathroom. You'll be amazed at how often they suddenly change their mind.

Either that or just go past any barricades and use them. Any place that still has their bathrooms closed due to Covid is just being f'in lazy at this point and using it as an excuse for not wanting to bother to clean them.

Last edited:
I was at Tims at Stayner about a month ago. It was very dark and raining incredibly hard and the leathers were soaked right through.
I remember the kid working there asking if my order was 'to go?'.
I lifted the barrier around the tables, sat down as my leathers made puddles on the floor whilst drinking my double double. I still had a long way to go before I was home. Thank God for heated jacket.

I do this crazy thing where I pee before I leave my house. Then I don't stop to drink a coffee every 30 minutes. This allows me to actually enjoy riding instead of always be looking for where to pee.

I do this crazy thing where I pee before I leave my house. Then I don't stop to drink a coffee every 30 minutes. This allows me to actually enjoy riding instead of always be looking for where to pee.

I do this crazy thing where I sometimes ride 500-1000km in a day (or more) and need sustenance during that time period.

Sometimes mother nature gets in the way as a result.

OMG. Who even does that?!?! Surely you can find a closer Tim Hortons?

They're all clogged with Hortons Choice members every time I go past one. Can never find a spot in the parking lot. Forced to keep riding and actually put mileage on my bike. How unfortunate.

They're all clogged with Hortons Choice members every time I go past one. Can never find a spot in the parking lot. Forced to keep riding and actually put mileage on my bike. How unfortunate.
You can’t park a Metric out front.

You can’t park a Metric out front.
Yeah, the guys riding that other brand all sitting in the parking lot revving their engines after having rode a whole 9 minutes from home don't look highly upon us Jap Bike riders.

Damn Harley privilidge!

I do this crazy thing where I sometimes ride 500-1000km in a day (or more) and need sustenance during that time period.

Sometimes mother nature gets in the way as a result.
So do I, still don't need to eat/drink from morning till evening. You're just sitting on a bike, not doing back breaking labor.

Here. Pick a tree.

Attachments

• bvKPPykGEFlk2o1RQcFo-5lz7kHiaICx4RYf5tJoWi4[1].jpg
    bvKPPykGEFlk2o1RQcFo-5lz7kHiaICx4RYf5tJoWi4[1].jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 23

Back
Top Bottom