St Paddys day in Waterloo | GTAMotorcycle.com

St Paddys day in Waterloo

Wingboy

Site Supporter
The idiots are at it again.This time it will prolly cost the taxpayers a cool million.
B88621836Z.1_20190317090952_000_GERHC6UE.3-0_Super_Portrait.jpg

Schedule wet down exercises for all the local engine companies for next year.

iu

There has been 41 calls for emergency services.Bunch of wankers using services for drunken kids that might be needed for REAL emergencies.

I don’t get it. What’s so cool about milling aimlessly on a street with a beer? Seems totally lame to me.

Irish Port Dover
Yes,except the biking community brings a lot of money into Port Dover.The students bring diddly squat.Their parents...not so much.

Yes,except the biking community brings a lot of money into Port Dover.The students bring diddly squat.Their parents...not so much.

And you don't see anyone at Dover getting hauled off in the meat wagon after jumping off a roof, either.

Port Dover is a fishery town.When that industry collapsed,there was nothing else there for the town.They welcomed the Fri 13th with open arms.
The universities in Waterloo love the foreign students that pay 30% more in tuition than Canadian students pay.It's rare to see the foreign students partying like the locals do on Ezra St.They are busy with their studies or cleaning the BMW or Merc that Mommy and Daddy bought them.

You decided at some point to live in a twin city, where one half was named for a Deutsch Stadt famous for it's partying,
and the other is a University town, and you're now starting the get off my lawn bit?!?

Maybe, just maybe, you should reevaluate your choice in the matter?

You decided at some point to live in a twin city, where one half was named for a Deutsch Stadt famous for it's partying,
and the other is a University town, and you're now starting the get off my lawn bit?!?

Maybe, just maybe, you should reevaluate your choice in the matter?
Hahaha.Can't backpeddle on my age.

My son goes to Laurier, 4th year. He said he wasn't going to the party because it was on a Sunday and he had classes on Monday.
WTF? He's gotten responsible? I guess I should be proud!

My g/f's son went out there with friends. They're in first year at U of T, so it's all new to them. Said it was boring; just a bunch of drunks wandering the streets. And he couldnt meet up with my son because he couldn't get a cell signal!

This is a real pic of the story or generic? Thought KW was all about Octoberfest.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Pic was taken last sunday.Octoberfest is a profitable business owned by Molsons.

Back
Top Bottom