Square One Area - Mississauga! | Page 80 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

Any updates on upcoming meets? :D

I suspect that there won’t be any official meets anywhere in the near future. Or at least there shouldn’t be.

Tory announced that fines will be given out as if today
Halton has a hot line to report social distancing violators

I only expect all GTA municipalities to follow in the same direction.

I suspect that there won’t be any official meets anywhere in the near future. Or at least there shouldn’t be.

Tory announced that fines will be given out as if today
Halton has a hot line to report social distancing violators

I only expect all GTA municipalities to follow in the same direction.

Yep, it has become illegal to have an organized event. Nobody is going to schedule or advertise a public gathering at this point in time.

before some of you get heated at my comment...relax. My bad. What i meant to ask was is anyone doing a planned cruise or anything soon. IMO i think cruises are fine, as long as we don't gather up in a parking lot etc... and thanks for the replies! safe riding everyone

Any updates on upcoming meets? :D
As much as I would love to say yes; unfortunately our weekly bike night meet ups have been put on a hold until the Covid-19 mess passes.

Hope everyone is keeping their chin up and healthy. Once this passes, we will have a great time!

Until then, keep safe!

Cheers.

Hope everyone is keeping warm, safe and well! Only a couple more months until the temps start heading the right way!

With the slight restriction ease, it was great to get back out there with a few!

Hope everyone has been keeping safe and well!

IMG8540954965072090144.jpg

Some sweet looking motorcycles in there! Ill join you guys when I upgrade next season ahah!
Thanks! All shapes and sizes are welcome. Keeping safe, staggered formation and returning home safely is the only required part. :)

Another great time, beautiful weather and ride! Great seeing all of those who we did! Until next time ride safe!

Attachments

• IMG3798602324659207144.jpg
    IMG3798602324659207144.jpg
    914.3 KB · Views: 31
What day do you meet up? Where do you go for the ride?
We generally aim for once a week on Friday evenings; however, the days do vary pending what is going on earlier or later that week. (We are a fairly large community with different organized outings). Feel free to learn more and get a visual here -->
Due to restrictions things were put on hold but as things are easing; so are the resumptions of things.

As far as where we meet: We generally meet up in Mississauga as it is a middle point hub between Durham and Hamilton. Where we go depends on what is happening. From scenic out of city runs, to local ice cream, food, patio runs and many other things; depends on what is going on.

If that vibe matches your interest, feel free to shoot me a message and I can keep you informed with future outings. Our next one is scheduled for this Friday weather pending.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Great seeing all those we did. Weather held up great! Until next time. Be safe.

Attachments

• IMG2069380410378840119.jpg
    IMG2069380410378840119.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 51
Finally a Friday without rain! Things looking good for tomorrow!

Great seeing all those I did. Until next time. Be safe!

IMG7915538774772072232.jpg

Tomorrow's looking good weather pending!

A little late but was great seeing everyone we did on Friday!

Attachments

• IMG4213455533072214254.jpg
    IMG4213455533072214254.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 24

Back
Top Bottom