Square One Area - Mississauga! | Page 79 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

A few of us will be on 2 this evening as long as the weather holds. Whoever is interested in joining, feel free to message.

Cheers!

On 2 this evening as long as the weather holds. Those interested, feel free to message.

Sorry did not see your reply. We will be meeting up again today. Those interested, feel free to shoot me a message.

Cheers.

Fun times last night. Until next time. Cheers.IMG_20190831_102828_351.jpg

We will be on 2 wheels this evening. Those interested in joining, feel free to message!

Cheers.

Weather is looking dry this evening. We will be meeting for a night on 2. Those interested in joining, feel free to send a message.

Cheers!

Great seeing everyone. Until next time..

Cheers!

Screenshot_20190912-235141_GroupMe.jpg

We will be on 2 tomorrow (Thurs 19th). Those interested; feel free to message.

Weather is looking great this evening (Wed Sept 25th)

We will be out. Those interested in coming out, feel free to message.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone! I'm a new rider and also a new member of this community. Although I live in Vaughan, I'd love to join this group and have some fun in the upcoming season. Appreciate if anyone can let me know if there are any pre-requisites and/or specific formalities to join this group. Thanks in advance... Cheers!

Hello Easy_Biker,

My apologies for the delayed reply. First and foremost, congratulations on pulling the two wheel trigger! Your first year is always one to remember! Take it slow at the start, ride at your own pace to keep it enjoyable and comfortable. As with everything in life, the more you do something, the more experience and better you will get!

Thank you for expressing interest in coming out. We are all definitely excited to get the season started!

To answer your question and for those who are curious, no there aren't any "pre-requisites" or formalities to join our community; however, it is catered to those who like to have fun yet can keep mindful of the negative consequences that can occur when riding unsafe. We ride staggered formation. Our community strives to keep it mature, organized and respectful. If this aligns with you and those who it resonates with, then by all means feel free to send me a message and I can share further details. To get a visual idea of our community vibe, feel free to watch: ERN community vibe video. and or see some of our content on instagram

Cheers!

lol. Dont feel that way. Ages vary from teenagers to in their 60's. All walks of life. All welcome. ?

Hello Easy_Biker,

My apologies for the delayed reply. First and foremost, congratulations on pulling the two wheel trigger! Your first year is always one to remember! Take it slow at the start, ride at your own pace to keep it enjoyable and comfortable. As with everything in life, the more you do something, the more experience and better you will get!

Thank you for expressing interest in coming out. We are all definitely excited to get the season started!

To answer your question and for those who are curious, no there aren't any "pre-requisites" or formalities to join our community; however, it is catered to those who like to have fun yet can keep mindful of the negative consequences that can occur when riding unsafe. We ride staggered formation. Our community strives to keep it mature, organized and respectful. If this aligns with you and those who it resonates with, then by all means feel free to send me a message and I can share further details. To get a visual idea of our community vibe, feel free to watch: ERN community vibe video. and or see some of our content on instagram

Cheers!

Hi Taleb,

Thanks for your detailed response and my apologies this time for the delayed response. Glad to learn that there are no formalities and that there is diversity in the group. I'm looking forward to riding with the group this season.

Cheers!
Easy_Biker

Back
Top Bottom