Spirited riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spirited riding

There are a few accounts I've come across on here that give me similar vibes. Could be legit though, EXIF data:

Device: iPhone 8
Date taken: 2022:08:02 22:12:43

If not a bot, welcome!

Last edited:
Anything other than just hanging out? Anyone like to ride harder than just a regular sleepy cruise?
When I do, it is very rarely with others. Back in the day I was in a few 'spirited' GTAM rides and most of them ended up with one or more bikes in the rhubarb (thankfully no major injuries on rides I was on). Normally it was people exceeding their ability and blowing a corner. Then you have the inevitable delay while trying to help them. Not for me. There are a few GTAM members that do spirited rides that I would trust riding with, but not randoms.

Not GTAM. Not spirited. Still hilarious.

When I do, it is very rarely with others. Back in the day I was in a few 'spirited' GTAM rides and most of them ended up with one or more bikes in the rhubarb (thankfully no major injuries on rides I was on). Normally it was people exceeding their ability and blowing a corner. Then you have the inevitable delay while trying to help them. Not for me. There are a few GTAM members that do spirited rides that I would trust riding with, but not randoms.
I wish I had a smartphone for some of those rides. But then I would be in one of the videos, pulling on to a gravel shoulder while braking hard on my YX600

Vmax is a cool bike, I've always wanted one.

I think a Vmax should out-drag an FJR, I've never met a rider on a Vmax that could.

Vmax is a cool bike, I've always wanted one.

I think a Vmax should out-drag an FJR, I've never met a rider on a Vmax that could.
Maybe now's your chance. Head to "Mexico" and see what happens. Ideally Mexico would be a proper drag strip but we all know that doesnt always happen.

Me when I see randoms on the internet of questionable skill advertising that they're going for a "spirited ride".

fast-run-run.gif

Back
Top Bottom