Speed bumps motorcycle cop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed bumps motorcycle cop

Stephen W.

[video=youtube;_PAFtLtOX7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PAFtLtOX7k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I really do feel for him...

Holy smokes!!! Watch how his head slams the pavement at the end. I think if that crappy style helmet came off he'd be a goner.

I love how long you can hear the bike still sliding down the road lol.

I really wish that the bike cops would wear proper gear... And NOT ride side by side in the same lane.

I love how long you can hear the bike still sliding down the road lol.

I really wish that the bike cops would wear proper gear... And NOT ride side by side in the same lane.

TPS wears proper touring gear in Hi-Vis now. Also ride BMW tourers

I don't even get how that happened. I hit speed bumps at speed all the time and as long as I stand up a little, I can fly over them at almost any speed without problems. The only thing I can think of is that the bike's crap rear suspension along with the officer panicking and grabbing a handful of front brake caused him to flip.

As for gear, his shirt held up pretty good. Maybe it was one of the Motoport kevlar shirts for cops or something.

I’m surprised it took this long for someone to ask the question. Also, I think you are very close to the answer. If you look closely you’ll notice the front suspension seems to handle it quite well. But, when the rear hits the bump that’s when all hell breaks out. At first it’s as if he was riding a hard tail, very little compression. Then it’s as if he had the rebound cranked full as the bike launches him like a pogo stick gone mad.

He pulled the classic harley no no move and hit the bump with the rear brake locked up.
If he would have just gassed it, he would have jumped the thing, but like most moto cops, very little riding experience.

Stupid bike cop.
He needs more training.

Back
Top Bottom