Space junk incoming | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Space junk incoming

some folks still waving the trump hate flag, get over it guys. move on

Heard on the news that you could see this thing reflecting in the sun tumbling through the sky today. Must soon be able to call the crashing point

Heard on the news that you could see this thing reflecting in the sun tumbling through the sky today. Must soon be able to call the crashing point

There's at least one Starlink train travelling right now that a lot of people are mistaking for the rocket junk. Someone just posted last night on one of the local small town FB community pages that they thought they'd spotted it and even posted a photo. It was Starlink satellites.

AFAIK you can't see the rocket with your naked eye at all, at least not until it actually makes entry and turns into a fireball. Wouldn't be surprised to see some photos and video of it tomorrow morning.

4857c94b4d736f6e7c07f7e563dd262c.jpg

I was entertained that they accidentally put it into orbit. It was supposed to rise and fall in one event but they got it going too fast. Everyone has issues and there have been a lot of failure to orbit events, but has any other country accidentally put something into orbit before?

I was entertained that they accidentally put it into orbit. It was supposed to rise and fall in one event but they got it going too fast. Everyone has issues and there have been a lot of failure to orbit events, but has any other country accidentally put something into orbit before?
A few of my AliExpress shipments went into orbit. Must be a China thing.

Last edited:
Video from Saudi Arabia
Re-entry path Mission Event Timeline

I am thinking that in the video from Jordan, it was still high enough up that the outer skin hadn't reached melting temperature, then the video from Saudi Arabia shows the main disintegration, and the video from Oman is from whatever heavy bits were left, and those went another 2000 km before hitting the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom