Sore hands?? - there is a left side cramp buster. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sore hands?? - there is a left side cramp buster.

That's a given - ThrottleMeister on the NT - lets me stretch both arms

•••

not quite certain how wet I will get today ...just on the edge of the rain....likely damp tomorrow tho....least I have a good book

Last edited:
I know Vicious Cycle does but,
is there a store
closer to the Toronto area
that sells
Grip Puppies?

Also, someone had mentioned fome grips from Canadian Tire ...
any difference between those and Grip Puppies?

I'm still not getting what a throttlemeister would do on the clutch side.

You can let go of the grip and wave your hand in the air, rest it on top of the bar, or even scratch your cheek, when you're not shifting.

Left hand crampbuster keeps your wrist straight ...beleive me it works well. It nothing to do with waving your arm around - stretching is good....did it several times on the way from Ohio today.

Keep your wrist straight is the goal ...that''s what these do as well

Product-Ossur-Esoform-Wrist1.jpg

You are confusing two things, ThrottleMeister is a throttle control crampbusters are palm rests.

I have both.

Last edited:
http://www.crampbuster.com
Left hand crampbuster keeps your wrist straight ...beleive me it works well. It nothing to do with waving your arm around - stretching is good....did it several times on the way from Ohio today.

Keep your wrist straight is the goal ...that''s what these do as well

Product-Ossur-Esoform-Wrist1.jpg

You are confusing two things, ThrottleMeister is a throttle control crampbusters are palm rests.

I have both.

I don't believe so: http://www.crampbuster.com

It says throttle control in first paragraph on the site.
"The Crampbuster Cruise Control for Motorcycles
The Crampbuster allows you to comfortably maintain a steady throttle control on your motorcycle. It eliminates the need to clench your wrist for long periods of time and makes riding much more enjoyable. This easy-to-install paddle dramatically reduces wrist fatigue often caused by long rides. ... "

My wife has a wrist support. It actually keeps you wrist up a little with a metal insert.

Anyways, if you think it works for you, then great. I just can't picture a tiny tab of plastic on the bar supporting your wrist, any better than moving your hand to a different position. Maybe if you put some bark busters backbones on in reverse.

Have you actually used any of these products??
It's a stretch for the crampbuster to be called a cruise control despite their claim. It correctly is a palm throttle.

I really don't care if your imagination is limited and you can't "see". :rolleyes:

Barkbusters in reverse would be seriously stupid......and you clearly can't "see" why that would be either, or you would not have mentioned it.

The left side works on the same principle as many bicycle grips do,

ergon-grips.jpg

Provide a palm rest, keep your wrist straight

The right side does the same when a throttle control like the ThrottleMeister is engaged.
http://www.throttlemeister.com

Here's a picture of one of the crampbusters:
prod-2.png

It's o.k., I've bought enough motorcycle snake oil in my time.

I do notice that you haven't posted a picture of a left hand crampbuster in all this hoo-haw, just a lot of other "stuff",
that you apparently aren't using, that's why I suggested that you might want to try turning the backbones around (not the barkbusters themselves), to try and support your arm. Then again, if you have that many issues with being on a bike . . .

Back
Top Bottom