Sons of Anarchy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sons of Anarchy

ABadjusterrider_5

I got the first season for my birthday and now I am addicted. So much so I went out and bought seasons 2 and 3.

Anyone else enjoy this TV program?

I love this show, against my better judgement.

I haven't been keeping up with season 4 though, I'll probably just download it all in one day...

I watched the first 2 seasons and then got tired of it. It's a soap opera with Harleys.

Better than Jersey Shore type shows on tv these days.

Take SOA over any of that mindless junk

I watched the first 2 seasons and then got tired of it. It's a soap opera with Harleys.

And battlestar galactica is a soap opera in space. And lost is a soap opera on an island. And the sopranos is a soap opera with the mafia. And six feet under is a soap opera in a funeral home. And the wire is a soap opera with drugs. Etc etc etc.

Sons is a good drama series, made better because they ride motorcycles. If you like good television, and you like motorcycles, then you will probably like sons.

The first season is currently showing on FX Canada.

And battlestar galactica is a soap opera in space. And lost is a soap opera on an island. And the sopranos is a soap opera with the mafia. And six feet under is a soap opera in a funeral home. And the wire is a soap opera with drugs. Etc etc etc.

Sons is a good drama series, made better because they ride motorcycles. If you like good television, and you like motorcycles, then you will probably like sons.

The first season is currently showing on FX Canada.
Good thing I don't watch any of those shows lol.

Its the story of Hamlet set in a motorcycle gang. whats not to like?

Holy crap just finished season two and it is awesome!!! Can't wait to borough season 3:D

I watched seasons 1-4 in 3 weeks, i was hooked!! my dad loves it as well! You can just google sons of anarchy season 4 watch online or something along those lines and you will find quite a few links. Putlocker has most of them i think.
i cant wait for season 5! I think season 3 was the best season though. here in canada rogers only has fx and there only showing season 2 now i believe.

I'm presently on Season 2, like the 5th episode. I like how the episodes always have some cliff hangers in them. I usually stick to NCIS and Dexter.

Well then we will let you get back to fake tanning and fistpumping. :D
Don't watch those shows either. Funnily enough for a guy who works with AV equipment all day long I don't watch much TV at all.

I mostly watch racing. Supercross, AMA SBK, WSS, WSB, BSB, 125, Moto2, MotoGP, F1, V8 Supercar. I have been getting into Breaking Bad but even it annoys me every other episode because of his annoying wife.

Like I said before, I watched the first 2 seasons of SoA, pretty quickly too, but the ending of season 2 seemed pretty ridiculous to me and thus I stopped watching.

It's Hamlet retold. I've watched the whole series on http://www.sidereel.com/.

Watch almost all of my television online. Only thing I miss about over the air is the news. Would like to just turn on and watch the vid of the nightly news instead of just clips of individual items.

Back
Top Bottom