So, who's riding today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, who's riding today?

espro

cuQkk.png

:D In case you went by the Weather Network which isn't calling rain until overnight, good luck!

I'm riding...:thumbup:....we won't melt in the rain...

it'll be nice till 6pm
so i'll be riding =D

Everyday bro. Everyday.

ill be on my 2 wheels today, its not gonna rain till midnight :D

Um MEEEE!

I even broke out the pose down sunny weather gear for the occasion once I checked the weather forcast this morn.

I had my beater gear on stand by though.

talk about awesomeness!

Might get to leave home early due to one of the pipes being broken and due to no water nor a/c being provided in the office and washroom leaving at 12 pm!

woohoo! Get to enjoy the rest of the day on 2 :D

amazing

talk about awesomeness!

Might get to leave home early due to one of the pipes being broken and due to no water nor a/c being provided in the office and washroom leaving at 12 pm!

ujelly, i hate you, im going to work now, stuck there till 4pm :(

Well damn, looks like it's cleared, weather office is calling for only 30% chance now. I always lose on these gambles!

That storm was going to miss us to the North so I rode in on the Duc. Next few days are going to be balls though.

talk about awesomeness!

Jealousy has a name!! .. u lucky !@$##@

Rode to Dover and back .....awesome awesome time. Not a freakin drop of rain.

I got caught in the Storm. Im pretty drenched, and to make things wrost, i was coming home and there was a HUGE puddle and a truck went over it and Splashed it all on me. Fvck

I did NOT ride today, and really wish I did, absolutely gorgeous day.

Rode to Dover and back .....awesome awesome time. Not a freakin drop of rain.

Agreed...Dover was awesome...Ran into Nyx, Rafiki and CruserGrrl while down there. Great ride, awesome weather and a fun time to boot!

Back
Top Bottom