So are all the demo rides going to be scrapped this year? (but mostly BMW cluster discussion) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So are all the demo rides going to be scrapped this year? (but mostly BMW cluster discussion)

While we're still talking about the new BMW TFT screens:

Next level shiznit!

Edit: Watching the guy go through the menu system on the video, it seems the Chromecast icon is how they mirror the Connected App nav screen to the TFT.

Soooo.... conceivably, you could watch Netflix on your TFT if you could hack the Chromecast connection!

Last edited:
Sweeeet! Now, get a VPN for your bike so you can watch the better shows on American Netflix:)

do they have a vaccine for stupiditis?
Theres a permanent outbreak in florida
I was reading about that demo ride.
Seems 2 bikes crashed, taking out 2 more leaving the lot this morning, which brought a quick end to the day.

Next level shiznit!

Edit: Watching the guy go through the menu system on the video, it seems the Chromecast icon is how they mirror the Connected App nav screen to the TFT.

Soooo.... conceivably, you could watch Netflix on your TFT if you could hack the Chromecast connection!
came across this amazing device. should be here by Wednesday.

quad lock for sale, navigation system off the shopping list!

Next level shiznit!

There's been some talk on the RT and GS forums of the TFT screens being stolen/ripped off bikes in the UK. I just assumed it was vandalism but now I know they just want to watch Netflix.

came across this amazing device. should be here by Wednesday.

quad lock for sale, navigation system off the shopping list!

If that thing included a Qi charger (which seems feasible), it would be amazing. I don't trust cable charging in a potentially damp environment. A single drip of water and you can get a flaming port.

If that thing included a Qi charger (which seems feasible), it would be amazing. I don't trust cable charging in a potentially damp environment. A single drip of water and you can get a flaming port.
Good point. I only charge in dry conditions by force of habit.

can always throw it in a weather proof pocket with a power bank if needed. Can still do turn by turn navigation through the ear buds.

Back
Top Bottom