Snake Road Report | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snake Road Report

Its good, seen a couple of cops on it.

It's been great for a while now! Just don't like how some of the pavement always looks damp.

I was on it about 2 weeks ago. Looked just fine, rode just fine. I didn't really boot it either. Never broke the limit by too much and only did that in the more open predictable straight spots.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Never broke the limit by too much and only did that in the more open predictable straight spots.

Where's the fun in that? :(

I zip through the twisty bits and plod along on the straights.

And that explains why we never see you at the Winston Churchill and Dundas Timmie's parking lot!!!! :mad:

Is it time to start counting, "bit by corner 3" ? ? ?

(Third corner going west/south, left-hander, with the guard-rail, is a notorious decreasing-radius thing with a blind entrance. As long as you stay OUT to the outside of the corner, which is the correct way to go into that corner, you can see the tightening part come up and you can change your line to deal with it. But if one goes towards the inside of that corner going into it, as some may be tempted to do, you are going to be confronted with a tightening corner and not enough space to deal with it. Gets a lot of people ...)

(Third corner going west/south, left-hander, with the guard-rail, is a notorious decreasing-radius thing with a blind entrance. As long as you stay OUT to the outside of the corner, which is the correct way to go into that corner, you can see the tightening part come up and you can change your line to deal with it. But if one goes towards the inside of that corner going into it, as some may be tempted to do, you are going to be confronted with a tightening corner and not enough space to deal with it. Gets a lot of people ...)

Yeah that one freaked me out the first time I hit I up. Now I love it.

First time o it this year, didn't know the conditions.

That's when you go slow in the straights and slower in the corners.. Once you've scouted the stretch for road conditions and public servants of the donut-eating kind, you can open it up (assuming it's clear) in the corners :cool:

Almost got me as well first time around, tricky one.

Nice advice. I've only hit that road up 2 times or so in the past. I guess I've got to get even further outside on that turn. Ill try that. I found it a little difficult to find that tight apex there.

No new dents in the guardrail.

Yet.

2 hours ago

wet.............everywhere
sand in corners.......gravel in 1
rivers flowing along sides

Back
Top Bottom