SMP Trackday - Monday, July 9th | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SMP Trackday - Monday, July 9th

Did smp with riders choice today, great day with no issues.

Funny I heard about the Monday gong show from a couple of riders there today that also ran on Monday.

Ultra, pro6 and riders choice care about riders and their safety at shanny, you'll be fine doing their days.

Yup! No tech was a strange one. I asked on the phone if they had anything particular needed for bike prep and they couldn't answer! I wasn't worried about passing a tech so it didn't bother me much.

Overall I had a great day.... but I totally agree that many times people sat out on the track needing help for too long and those who needed a hospital spent far far far too long on the track waiting --however this is a problem of the track-hired EMS more so than the organizer.

And the red flag and stop deal is just ******* mental.

Any pics of the BMW bike reason i ask is I sold mine and it was art on wheels and the guy I sold it to ran at smp was it white with full ohines riders name is mike

Does anyone have any information on the two guys who crashed in the morning who went to the hospital? I'm the owner of the RADX bmw. I woke up one morning at home and had no memory of the day or what happened. I would like to get in touch with the other rider to see if he is ok. I heard he was banged up as well. You can contact me at 416-937-8629. Thanks....Brandon

Does anyone have any information on the two guys who crashed in the morning who went to the hospital? I'm the owner of the RADX bmw. I woke up one morning at home and had no memory of the day or what happened. I would like to get in touch with the other rider to see if he is ok. I heard he was banged up as well. You can contact me at 416-937-8629. Thanks....Brandon
Wow, thanks for posting! That is crazy, I hope you recover fully and have no lasting memory problems!!

-Jamie M.

So is an SMP run track day not very well thought out/planned?

I've been to a few SMP run days and they always seem to be different. Once the tech consisted of grabbing my front brake, looking at my red Pro6 sticker and saying "Meh, you guys have to ride them, not me. hahaha". Very nice. I felt safe all day after that. LOL

That said, the days I was at were mostly uneventful. The regular SMP riders know how to take care at that track, and the days were safe in red at least.

TRFB said:
Wow, thanks for posting! That is crazy, I hope you recover fully and have no lasting memory problems!!

-Jamie M.

Jamie, you realise this thread is over a year old, right?

Back
Top Bottom