Smoking the good stuff in your car | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Smoking the good stuff in your car

I am always fascinated by the frybags that drive along smoking weed thinking that no one around them knows. Every car behind them for a half block can smell it...but somehow stoners convionce themselves that nobody else can tell that they are baked.

It's supposed to be cool and acceptable to drive stoned, but driving and drinking a six pack isn't ok in most circles....what gives?

More than a few times I have phoned the cops with licence plates of people driving and toking. Hope they got busted.

I am always fascinated by the frybags that drive along smoking weed thinking that no one around them knows. Every car behind them for a half block can smell it...but somehow stoners convionce themselves that nobody else can tell that they are baked.

It's supposed to be cool and acceptable to drive stoned, but driving and drinking a six pack isn't ok in most circles....what gives?

More than a few times I have phoned the cops with licence plates of people driving and toking. Hope they got busted.
I'd say it's more acceptable. Still not acceptable. Most people have more control when they're blitzed out of their tree than when their so drunk they can't stand up. However, if you think it's perfectly fine to do it, you're not much better than the drunk drivers IMO. The only people I know that think it's perfectly ok or "cool" are the same people I know that dropped out of high school and now live off the government for the rest of their lives. Pretty much every one else tries to avoid doing it although very few people I know are as opposed to it as drunk driving.

I'd say it's more acceptable. Still not acceptable. Most people have more control when they're blitzed out of their tree than when their so drunk they can't stand up. However, if you think it's perfectly fine to do it, you're not much better than the drunk drivers IMO. The only people I know that think it's perfectly ok or "cool" are the same people I know that dropped out of high school and now live off the government for the rest of their lives. Pretty much every one else tries to avoid doing it although very few people I know are as opposed to it as drunk driving.

Operating a vehicle while functionally impaired is operating a vehicle while functionally impaired. I don't care if it's alcohol, weed, or Nyquil.

I meant to say that it's generally considered more acceptable. Not that it is more acceptable.

I will agree with you that functionally impaired is functionally impaired regardless but I do think certain substances affect people in different ways which would make them more or less suited for driving depending on what it is. I agree that ideally you would not drive while on anything which is why I usually won't even have 1 beer with dinner if I know I'm going to have to drive somewhere.

I meant to say that it's generally considered more acceptable. Not that it is more acceptable.

I will agree with you that functionally impaired is functionally impaired regardless but I do think certain substances affect people in different ways which would make them more or less suited for driving depending on what it is. I agree that ideally you would not drive while on anything which is why I usually won't even have 1 beer with dinner if I know I'm going to have to drive somewhere.

Agreed. While sober is the only way to drive and there really is no excuse for anything otherwise, the effects of weed vs alcohal are night and day. Of course this a person to person basis so its not really fair to say one is actually better then the other. Drive sober people.

This is my signature

- never mind that the smell lingers forever

I think you're confusing the tr33z with cigarettes.

your car smells like a grow up from last night`s hotbox...

+1 For Gary's Ozium post, but tat's not really necessary. Roll down the windows, or otherwise air the place out and the smell will never stay for long. Even small home remedies can get rid of the smell (candles, hand-lotion/sanitizer, gum, etc.)

I think you're confusing the tr33z with cigarettes.

+1 For Gary's Ozium post, but tat's not really necessary. Roll down the windows, or otherwise air the place out and the smell will never stay for long. Even small home remedies can get rid of the smell (candles, hand-lotion/sanitizer, gum, etc.)

Bounce dryer sheets kill it in seconds

This is my signature

looks like someones gone and deleted a bunch of posts from this thread.

what gives ?

If you want to discuss various methods of smoking an illegal substance, do it in the Romper Room or Trash Talk forum. If you want to discuss the LEGAL aspects of it, with respect to vehicle use, you can do it here.

If you want to discuss various methods of smoking an illegal substance, do it in the Romper Room or Trash Talk forum. If you want to discuss the LEGAL aspects of it, with respect to vehicle use, you can do it here.

so then, wouldnt it have been better just to move the thread out of this area and into romper room ?
from an effort standpoint, it must be easier to move a thread from legal to romper room, than it would be to read through an entire thread, and delete certain posts one by one.

can the original posts still be brought back and have this thread moved ?

so then, wouldnt it have been better just to move the thread out of this area and into romper room ?
from an effort standpoint, it must be easier to move a thread from legal to romper room, than it would be to read through an entire thread, and delete certain posts one by one.

can the original posts still be brought back and have this thread moved ?

Start a thread there if you want one.

Possible, as in physically possible? Yes. Going to be done? No.

Wow, what an odd response.
Why wouldnt you ? is it too difficult to do ? takes too long ? or you just dont care ?

from the answers already given, im thinking the last option sounds like the winner.
hopefully, I am wrong

Wow, what an odd response.
Why wouldnt you ? is it too difficult to do ? takes too long ? or you just dont care ?

from the answers already given, im thinking the last option sounds like the winner.
hopefully, I am wrong

It is far from reasonable to expect someone to constantly pick through threads/sub-forums, tag the ones that don't fit the sub-forum/thread, and then create more appropriate threads in the proper are for them. It's far too labour intensive and if we were all to do that, we would have to quit our day jobs. It's hard enough keeping up as it is and we're mods, not maids.

+1
You wont drive with a bottle in hand why drive while smoking?

My neighbour smokes everyday & to be honest it gives me a headache. I dont care what ppl do but when it affects me, thats a different story

Sent from my tablet using my paws

So if a drunk hits us while we are riding our bikes the whole world comes down on them. If someone stoned hit you instead would you feel the same as the drunk driver. I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom