Slowing Father Time | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Slowing Father Time

For me getting older has appreciation for the little things in life. Youth is full of optimism and ambition. Priorities change for those having children. I stay active and folks tell me I look younger than my actual age. Don’t know if that is genetics, luck or good living or some combo of it all.

Time is constant but, as you age, it does appear to pass by sooner. Making it to college myself seemed like an eternity. Having children in post secondary and one graduating the end of this year does make me wonder how the time flies by.

I was worried about my current job being redundant this coming June. With Covid-19, I realized how much I enjoyed a lighter work load and having many other things to fill my day. If the balance of having financial security to retire comes sooner than I anticipated, I may consider it.

My prospecting for the next chapter in my career has me focused on work/home balance and less on financial.

I’m confident in not being homeless and out of work. It’s a little unsettling not knowing what I’ll be doing in 6 months but, not enough to find a job just yet. Need to see how the package looks before making any drastic decisions.

Age is a state of mind but, time does seem to fly as you get rolling into your 50s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D
eat well, drink less, wear a dust mask when you should, hearing protection when you should.

pretty much everything your mom told you to do in your twenties.
Drink less?

Drink better.

Back
Top Bottom