Slip on exhaust | GTAMotorcycle.com

Slip on exhaust

Lah0re

Hey guys, I need to put a slip on exhaust on my bike and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place in the GTA that also has aftermarket exhausts available. Revzilla doesn't ship to Canada and the cheaper ones on Fortnine for my bike are out of stock. Looking to spend $300/400 max just for the sound as currently my bike is too quiet and I want people to hear me on the road, thanks!

Loud pipes save lives!!......NOT

Don't annoy other drivers. Making more noise is the worst excuse for wanting a louder exhaust and is irresponsible.
Take a course, learn defensive riding skills.

I have taken a course and what other reason is there for wanting a louder exhaust if not to make more noise, lol

Hey guys, I need to put a slip on exhaust on my bike and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place in the GTA that also has aftermarket exhausts available. Revzilla doesn't ship to Canada and the cheaper ones on Fortnine for my bike are out of stock. Looking to spend $300/400 max just for the sound as currently my bike is too quiet and I want people to hear me on the road, thanks!

@Lah0re give Matt a shout @ Speedlab.ca, he's in newmarket.

That's funny! You do realize it's behind you where all the sound is :|

unless you aim the exhaust forward, that might work.
Did you narrow your search to street legal ones? Might be wise.

That's funny! You do realize it's behind you where all the sound is :|

unless you aim the exhaust forward, that might work.
Did you narrow your search to street legal ones? Might be wise.
Reverberates quite well in the downtown core, all the way down the street.

Where's that guy with the big a** stereo system that plays country music louder then his screaming eagle pipes ? I heard him coming and going pretty good but I still say he almost bought it making that left turn into that beer store :|

Ride like 86% out there are intentionally trying to kill you
if it wasn't for the fact that motorcycles are totally invisible to 13% of the public
and out ride them all, that should net you a long and prosperous riding experience.

Ah yes, another loud pipes thread.

I always advocate for "tasteful" exhaust. Yes, sound makes a difference - it is one of our 5 senses after all, and yeah, the more senses you are on someone elses radar, the better your chance of survivability.

Anyone arguing otherwise is also arguing against the effectiveness of the horn that every motorcycle has as well. If sound makes no difference in the goal of letting others know you're there, why bother with it?

Do I mean obnoxious deafening straight pipes? Nope, not at all. But sound DOES matter. As someone who drives a vehicle every day of my working life (for 24 years and counting) in which motorcycles can completely disappear in my blind spots, trust me when I say that when there's a bike next to me with an exhaust that's actually audible above all the other noises, yeah...I hear it sometimes before I SEE it.

That alone should speak volumes about the effectiveness of tasteful exhaust.

Ride like you're invisible, ride defensively, etc etc etc...blah blah blah, yeah, I agree on all of that as well. But if you ride on big highways/the 401/US interstates, and ride any sort of meaningful distance every year, it's statistically inevitable that you ARE going to be in less than ideal locational traffic placement situations on a fairly routine basis, be it in heavy traffic, passing or being passed, etc etc etc. Everything that provides an aid to letting others know YOU ARE THERE is of benefit.

And pul-leeze on the argument that sound only travels backwards. :rolleyes:

Can’t we want a pipe to make a better sound than stock. Doesn’t necessarily mean ear piercing blaring loud but, some aftermarket pipes do sound better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't you noticed, great bikes sound great stock.

lol love that video a demonstration of, speeding? Sounded like a freakin stuka bomber!
:ROFLMAO: that's send the enemy fleeing in terror stuff right there.

Maybe you can fit it with a hotter cam and get it to pop and backfire on decompression just like at the race track.

What bike ? Delkevic or Hindle have a lot of stuff.
I looked into Delkevic as Matt from speedlab.ca recommended them but the cheapest one is coming up to $400 with taxes and shipping which is not too far off from a 2 brother's exhaust (I like the cleaner look of these).. I guess I'll just install it myself if I can't find a shop that does it all... was hoping to find a place that has exhausts in stock and they install them too so I can be in and out.

I looked into Delkevic as Matt from speedlab.ca recommended them but the cheapest one is coming up to $400 with taxes and shipping which is not too far off from a 2 brother's exhaust (I like the cleaner look of these).. I guess I'll just install it myself if I can't find a shop that does it all... was hoping to find a place that has exhausts in stock and they install them too so I can be in and out.
Slip on would take 5 mins, no reason to pay someone to do it. :)

Slip on would take 5 mins, no reason to pay someone to do it. :)
True I guess I'll go that route... Hindle is the cheapest so far at $350 plus tax.. I found a video on Youtube where the guy mentioned he got his installed at corsamechanica in Concord for $400 labour included, gonna give them a call. Thanks for all the help everyone! Oh and Matt at speedlab.ca is a decent guy, does custom exhausts too if anyone is interested.

True I guess I'll go that route... Hindle is the cheapest so far at $350 plus tax.. I found a video on Youtube where the guy mentioned he got his installed at corsamechanica in Concord for $400 labour included, gonna give them a call. Thanks for all the help everyone! Oh and Matt at speedlab.ca is a decent guy, does custom exhausts too if anyone is interested.
He does! I was at his place the other day watching my friends Lowrider S get dyno'd, very cool guy.

Likely i'll be reaching out to him for some custom work on my new exhaust setup on the Grom.

Back
Top Bottom