Slip on exhaust | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Slip on exhaust

got my M4 GP shorty exhaust for my 600 from baysideperformance.ca they are based in BC.
Yeah I was checking them out, that's the best Canadian site I found. Only problem is now I'm looking at the cheap $70 universal exhausts on Ebay. There is a company based out of Calgary that sells some and then there are some from China. I've been watching YouTube videos on them and apparently they get the job done.

Yeah I was checking them out, that's the best Canadian site I found. Only problem is now I'm looking at the cheap $70 universal exhausts on Ebay. There is a company based out of Calgary that sells some and then there are some from China. I've been watching YouTube videos on them and apparently they get the job done.
What do you ride?

Did you find the ones that say they are street legal yet?
Kinda doubt it will be the 70$ one.

08 Ninja 650R
Hm...Perhaps be on the hunt for a used M4 Exhaust i would imagine your setup is similar to the big 600cc SS brother.

Hm...Perhaps be on the hunt for a used M4 Exhaust i would imagine your setup is similar to the big 600cc SS brother.
I was told by the mechanic at corsamechanica that the exhaust has to be the exact fit for my bike because it's not like the other bikes where it goes up the side of the tire.. it kinda stops right at the edge of the tire.

I found this on Kijiji but don't wanna buy it incase it doesn't fit.. although I just learned from YouTube that you can get cheap adapters that fit specific bikes..

Akrapovic slip on Exhaust , Universal for all motorcycles | Motorcycle Parts & Accessories | Windsor Region | Kijiji

have you seen this?

That's funny! You do realize it's behind you where all the sound is :|

unless you aim the exhaust forward, that might work.

lol love that video a demonstration of, speeding? Sounded like a freakin stuka bomber!
:ROFLMAO: that's send the enemy fleeing in terror stuff right there.

Clearly you missed my point. How many more videos of vehicles (including motorcycles) being driven towards you with audible exhaust would you like me to post?

How about one where the microphone is inside a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction.
Pedestrians standing on the side of a quiet road are not the ones that are going to run you over :|

How about one where the microphone is inside a vehicle traveling in the opposite direction.

How about coming to work with me for a day and listening with your own ears when there's a motorcycle (or car) somewhere that you can HEAR, but is invisible from your vantage point in the passenger seat?

Or do you not believe me this is a thing?

And we're not talking about motorcycles coming in the opposite direction, we're talking about being seen and heard when travelling in the same direction as other traffic in blind spots, while passing, etc.

Last edited:
Plan B.
08844534b5ff72c3c33d4dc11ea23e45.jpg

Noise would stop bicyclists getting squashed by trucks at right hand turns when they filter up into their blind spot at intersections. That's a thing too that happens at least once or twice a summer, lest anyone forget.

Noise would stop bicyclists getting squashed by trucks at right hand turns when they filter up into their blind spot at intersections. That's a thing too that happens at least once or twice a summer, lest anyone forget.
SERIOUSLY?

Back
Top Bottom