should we take our bikes out? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

should we take our bikes out?

The advancements of technology. :) I got this phone for free, so I really don't care about picture quality, haha. It's the 16gb, too.

I was out yesterday...........Kids got in the way today!!! lol

I just got in from a short hop. Just a smidge too cold for ME for a real ride. zx10r ready to go when it warms up.

I think I'ma try and ride tomorrow. My leg is feeling great cause I haven't had physio for a few days now!!!

-Jamie M.

I went for a 100 km cruise today. This is my "new" '97 Virago 1100S

97-Virago2.JPG

nice! healing up well i take it?
Not too bad, but went for new xrays the other day and I have a new bone growing, in the middle of my muscle. It's called Muscle Calcification :( Probably going to have surgery and they'll cut out a bunch of the muscle that's now turned into bone :(

-Jamie M.

Not too bad, but went for new xrays the other day and I have a new bone growing, in the middle of my muscle. It's called Muscle Calcification :( Probably going to have surgery and they'll cut out a bunch of the muscle that's now turned into bone :(

-Jamie M.

Ohhhh :( hopefully they can do that next winter so you don't miss to much of the season?

Ohhhh :( hopefully they can do that next winter so you don't miss to much of the season?
With how fast the "bone" has developed/grown, i'm not sure if that'll be possible, I might have NO muscle left by then :(

I was riding with only one leg already, as long as it works enough to shift I'm good to ride :)

-Jamie M.

out again today! Got my fix for another few weeks.

Also managed to get a few hundred clicks on the new bike!

this winter is getting on my nerves with the up and down of the weather. its already hard enough being away from my bike but now its painful. what do you think? should we start riding?
Start? Why did you stop?

With how fast the "bone" has developed/grown, i'm not sure if that'll be possible, I might have NO muscle left by then :(

I was riding with only one leg already, as long as it works enough to shift I'm good to ride :)

-Jamie M.

Aww man :( all the best for quick recovery!

Yeah, **** this waiting around ****, I'm zippin' home tomorrow straight from work and breakin' out the 9. Gonna put the batt on charge just for a bit now so she's good for tomorrow and i'm set. Can test out the new gloves and boots, too.

**** you Mother Nature!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs crotch*

Going to get my 696 from GP around 2:30. First street bike. First ride, can't wait!

Riding tonight...heard there's gonna be a "night" ride possibly...

anyways gonna meet up with couple of friends now for a small lunch time ride.

Ride safe everyone! weather is outstanding!

i'm gonna wait another month or so... trying to curb my habit of constant immediate gratification :)

it's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom