Should I rush to register for M licence? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should I rush to register for M licence?

I doubt it, you could probably get in from outside. Hanging out with the instructors and riding for the weekend puts you a long way in front of some random person that shows up for an interview though. On my m2 exit course, one student had their bike die when we were out riding in the community. Diagnosed loose ground, pulled the side cover off, fixed it and got them back on the road quickly. Got offered a job at the end of the course. Unfortunately, due to time constraints and distance from house to course, accepting was not a viable option at the time. Looks like it could have been fun if things had worked out.
Gotcha! It would be a pretty decent side gig I think if you can spare your weekends.

You mean they only consider folks who did the course through their institute to be an instructor?

Not necessarily.

I met an instructor at a trackday and was offered a job after we "went at it" and offered each other advice. I rejected because I was gonna quit riding; doesn't feel right teaching when I'm not regularly learning.

IMO if you have a passion for "getting better" and show it, any job involving whatever you're "getting better" at will fall on your lap =)

Back
Top Bottom