Shippsy? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shippsy?

Delboy

Trying to get my Mother in Law set up with Shippsy account.

For anyone that has used it...

I assume that you just put the address they provide making sure her name and the SHP# is on there. The package then shows up at their facility in Niagara Falls, she pays any charges they may be associated with it, and then they send her a notification to pick it up in Markham when it arrives????

Yes pretty much
Setup the account, choose the pickup location, they give you a USA address you can ship to.

Once it arrives at the USA facility they will ask you for a invoice, description, value etc.
Then they bring it over the boarder
Then once it arrives in Canada they bill you, you pay, then you can pick up.

BTW they have this weird "credit" system they make you use to pay. You buy credits first and use that to pay for the item.

I used it once. All worked out but there was weirdness along the way. I bought a few hundred dollars worth of plumbing parts in the US and had to authorize up to ~$5000 for it to clear customs (possibly due to needing to select other on their clearance forms?). Time from arrival at Shippsy US to available to pickup in Mississauga was about two weeks. Customs was ~13%, Shippsy fee was exactly what they said it would be.

Back
Top Bottom