Shell v-power 91 = ?RON | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shell v-power 91 = ?RON

About 95

Yeah, our premium gas is pretty ****.

Yeah, our premium gas is pretty ****.

95 RON is usually what's considered premium everywhere else anyway, no?

Not to mention the shell V-POWER is ethanol free.

Though I hear that may change

95 RON is usually what's considered premium everywhere else anyway, no?

That's considered regular in Euroland. Last time I was there the super-premium was 100 RON.

That's considered regular in Euroland. Last time I was there the super-premium was 100 RON.

Regular is 91 RON, that much I'm sure about.

It varies from place to place I guess. I don't remember seeing a 91 pump. 93 was the lowest. 95 was most common.

The octane rating isn't really what makes our fuel ****. The majority of the vehicles on the road in NA only require 87 avg (RON and MON) why would we want to pay for more additives. What makes our fuel crap is all the impurities that are in it and there are few regulations saying they should improve.

There have been some good reports on fuel in Canada compared to the rest of the world done recently. We really are subpar on quality.

They pay a premium for their fuel, but bear in mind they also get quality, like they get their sulphur removed. We still have sulphur dioxide in our fuel, which can combine with water to produce acid.

Back
Top Bottom