She is finally home. | GTAMotorcycle.com

She is finally home.

ACsurge

Bought her at the February MC show. Dealer had her held up over the last few months due to COVID. Picked her up yesterday.

Although she is home, not much I can do. Still need Drive Test to open and get a date for my M2.

Having her home doesn't help my itch.

I guess I'll just spend some more cash and make some mods.

First one will be to strobe the tail light.

76f59dc97116add920841af177cbd707.jpg
a22c3cb6a27ccf841d056880d2c08c82.jpg
c038b7ca383670e25d899564d7f58d61.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful bike man, I like seeing those kind of bikes, all black and with bright white lights shining at the front in those highways up north in the summer. How much $$$?

Looks like the Suzuki Boulevard, a favorite of mine (to look at), but I wouldn't buy it.

congrats

I love these kind of black bikes, they look awesome in those country roads when they have their bright white lights on. This one looks like a Suzuki Boulevard, haven't seen one like this made by Honda. Whats the exact model name? How much?

Nice bike, so many options to customize and make it your own. Love the colour, new for 2020?

Enjoy it!

Why the tail strobe?

Great looking bike....

One of the few items I have received since ebay is a little behind on orders.

Priority is safety and thought that the stroke will add a little extra. I hear a lot of times people say they get hit at a light from the driver behind. I think the only other item I will be adding right now are engine guards. The ones I wanted are not available in Canada. Ordered from US, taking a little longer then expected. After that I think for the moment done with the bike.

I got some proper gear along with a GoPro. Wallet running dry. So all else is now going to have to wait till next year.

I agree, it's your first bike, it's brand spanking new. leave it alone. Do not mod it.
Mods are never as reliable as stock, (unless you spend big money) and will last a lot longer.

Priority is safety and thought that the stroke will add a little extra. I hear a lot of times people say they get hit at a light from the driver behind. I think the only other item I will be adding right now are engine guards. The ones I wanted are not available in Canada. Ordered from US, taking a little longer then expected. After that I think for the moment done with the bike.

I got some proper gear along with a GoPro. Wallet running dry. So all else is now going to have to wait till next year.
Ugh god please don’t put eBay China garbage on your bike

I tend to disagree with that. The strobe flashes quickly then becomes solid. That light doesn't guarantee anything - infact, i'd wager it will cause some confusion for the driver you have that close to you.

I'm not saying rear ends don't happen, because they do, but your safest bet is keeping eyes around you and knowing when to move. At a stop, you're watching and ready to go (you're safer if a car is already stopped behind you), and while riding, if someone's way too close, get out of harms way.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom