Setting up a TACH on my M50- Anyone know the REAL redline for a Suzuki 800CC V twin? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Setting up a TACH on my M50- Anyone know the REAL redline for a Suzuki 800CC V twin?

M50 Rider

Hi All... I am setting up my new Tach on my 2006 Boulevard M50 and would like to mark the "red zone" SO I would like to know the accurate upper rev limit for the 805cc 45 deg Vtwin on the M50 and C50..
Anyone have any idea?..
Can't seem to find the info anywhere..
Cheers
Dave

Which tach did ya get? Could u show a pic of where u mounted it?

Hi All... I am setting up my new Tach on my 2006 Boulevard M50 and would like to mark the "red zone" SO I would like to know the accurate upper rev limit for the 805cc 45 deg Vtwin on the M50 and C50..
Anyone have any idea?..
Can't seem to find the info anywhere..
Cheers
Dave
There is only 2 wires I belive depending on the thack you buy. One will be ground and the other will go to the coil or wrap arounf the spark plug wire a few times depending on the type of tach you get.
More info here..http://www.motorcycleforums.net/forum/marauder-m50-secret-hideaway/41001-tacho.html?highlight=tach

Yes the Tach works fine... no worries I just want to know the red line of the engine!

Lol sry misread lol I remmember reading somewere 8200 rpm when I had my m50

Hi The Tach is a Baron Sub- Sonic 7 colour LED model with a 1" clamp model BA-7573-05
fits great- the clamp doesnt fully seat 100% due to the curve on the bars but it clamps fine and lines up perfect- comes with the single fire adapter and all the bits and control box fits fine in the headlight bucket
cheers
Dave

Rev it until is sounds ****** off and note the reading, if it is close to 8200, booya probably remembered correctly. That's how you would have shifted last week anyway.

Back
Top Bottom