Sept1 licensing fees | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sept1 licensing fees

crankcall

Site Supporter

Liberal Licensing Fees, really?? these as a percentage are off the charts? we need to pay these rates because they cant maintain our roads with money they take in?? Maybe some of the money can go to a carbon emissions reduction, like the 1.9billion they already collected, with a zero reduction in emissions.

she needs to go

•The Driver’s licence original and renewal fee, including the driver licensing fee as part of the enhanced driver licence, will change from $81.50 to $90.

•Vehicle licence validation in northern Ontario will change from $54 to $60.
•Vehicle licence validation in southern Ontario will change from $108 to $120.
New fee changes effective January 1, 2017:
•The Driver’s licence reinstatement fee after suspensions and administrative monetary penalty will change from $180 to $198.
•Driving instructors’ licence replacement will change from $28 to $31.
•Original and replacement plate/permit fee for manufacturer motor vehicle and motorcycle and dealer plate will change from $20 to $25.
•Original and replacement plate/permit fee for manufacturer motor vehicle and motorcycle and dealer permit will change from $10 to $32.

she needs to go

She needed to go last election, but the electorate, for some inconceivable reason, voted her back in....and I suspect 50-75% of those same clueless individuals who did so last time will vote the same way again this time.

I don't blame those who voted "wrong". It's those silly ones who spoil their ballots or don't vote at all. You want change? Quit whining and start voting. Even putting in some candidates from smaller parties, tends to wise up the main ones, as to the will of the people.

As a personal aside, I don't see Trudeau as being different from Wynne or his Dad. Especially, when it comes to spending money we don't have on frivolous things, and then taxing it back. He's flashy, but in a very expensive way.

She needed to go last election, but the electorate, for some inconceivable reason, voted her back in....and I suspect 50-75% of those same clueless individuals who did so last time will vote the same way again this time.

You forgot to point out that Hudak was the other choice and his ****ing marvelous plan ..... the new guy doesn't look much better, he clearly is obsessed with sex ed removal from schools ... really? That's all he thinks is wrong?

You forgot to point out that Hudak was the other choice and his ****ing marvelous plan ..... the new guy doesn't look much better, he clearly is obsessed with sex ed removal from schools ... really? That's all he thinks is wrong?
His plan WAS marvellous - cut the goddamn fat out of the public sector we all have to pay for. But thats a dose of reality Ontario simply can't swallow.

As a personal aside, I don't see Trudeau as being different from Wynne or his Dad. Especially, when it comes to spending money we don't have on frivolous things, and then taxing it back. He's flashy, but in a very expensive way.

I think Trudeau is completely incompetent. He reminds me of a little child in the school yard with no friends and will desperately do or say anything to be liked.

However other Provinces seem to be doing OK. BC for example. Their idea of a scandal was public servants fudging their expenses to the tune of $500 over a year:)

I don't blame those who voted "wrong". It's those silly ones who spoil their ballots or don't vote at all. You want change? Quit whining and start voting. Even putting in some candidates from smaller parties, tends to wise up the main ones, as to the will of the people.

Trudeau isn't really any different than Harper other than Trudeau has a nicer image

Back on topic...for anyone who renews between now and Feb 2017, you can still get the old rates if you buy the stickers online before September 1st. I just did for the car and bike (2 years), to save a bit of money. Cost was still $108/year for the car and $42/year for the bike.

Birthday is Wednesday. 2 years @ $108. :)

I did the 2 year renewal the last time it went up. Gonna miss out this time as my renewal isn't till next year now. Saved last time, loosing next time. Can't get ahead for trying..... :(

Liberal Licensing Fees, really??....

Do you have any proof that if conservatives were in power, these licensing fees wouldn't have increased?

Of course you don't, the question was rhetorical - there is no way to prove one way or another that any politician or political party would be doing anything better than those currently in power. It's all a big, disgusting crap shoot that people use to whine, ***** and moan about.

The truth is, it doesn't matter who the **** is in power. At all. All the political parties do is use buzz words and react to today's events in order to get your vote for the next election. NOTHING matters to them if it won't get people to vote differently; the sad thing is that they all create plans while they're NOT in office, only to flop on those plans once they do gain power, likely due to new information being present that they didn't previously have access to.

These increases only serve to highlight the fact that our lisensing system is getting more and more bloated and there is not enough revenue from taxes to compensate. Does the system need to be reviewed? Probably. Will it cost us at least a few million just to *analyse* the problem? Probably. Who's gonna pay for that? Ugh. **** the government.

Do you have any proof that if conservatives were in power, these licensing fees wouldn't have increased?

Of course you don't, the question was rhetorical - there is no way to prove one way or another that any politician or political party would be doing anything better than those currently in power. It's all a big, disgusting crap shoot that people use to whine, ***** and moan about.

The truth is, it doesn't matter who the **** is in power. At all. All the political parties do is use buzz words and react to today's events in order to get your vote for the next election. NOTHING matters to them if it won't get people to vote differently; the sad thing is that they all create plans while they're NOT in office, only to flop on those plans once they do gain power, likely due to new information being present that they didn't previously have access to.

These increases only serve to highlight the fact that our lisensing system is getting more and more bloated and there is not enough revenue from taxes to compensate. Does the system need to be reviewed? Probably. Will it cost us at least a few million just to *analyse* the problem? Probably. Who's gonna pay for that? Ugh. **** the government.
The province has been red for too long, you can only guess what PC leadership would do...

Under the liberals we've had growing government and social programs, constant tax increases, and multiple billion dollar scandals... oh and the HST. Its been peachy. The only message we send every election is "yes please, more of the same"

Trudeau isn't really any different than Harper other than Trudeau has a nicer image

Completely agree, same ****, different shovel. He just has a better barber.

600 troops going on "Peacekeeping Duties".... Wait... Didn't he call Harper out on that. His challenge, and what he has not thought through is that he has to avoid getting the country dragged into intractable conflicts with no clear objective or exit strategy.

Look at Iraq. What a cluster ****.

His plan WAS marvellous - cut the goddamn fat out of the public sector we all have to pay for. But thats a dose of reality Ontario simply can't swallow.

Why don't you run and try to sell the idea to the province again. You seem like you have answers to most political or economical issues presented today. Otherwise we can shoot the **** here on GTAM and this leads to nowhere ...

Why don't you run and try to sell the idea to the province again. You seem like you have answers to most political or economical issues presented today. Otherwise we can shoot the **** here on GTAM and this leads to nowhere ...
Ontario employs like a million public servants... It's impossible to win on a platform that involves firing 100k of em. Unfortunately.

Ontario employs like a million public servants... It's impossible to win on a platform that involves firing 100k of em. Unfortunately.

I don't disagree with you on that particular metric, but why there cannot be a conservative candidate with a platform which offers a competitive alternative to the Libs and doing so without sending the province economy (firing large number of public servants within short period of time as well as alienating a key auto manufacturing sector ....) into a tailspin. As a reaction to their landslide loss, they choose Patrick Brown who is virtually unknown to GTA, and is not particularly visible as far as important noise in the province. Like seriously?

There has to be some thing better out there, right?

I'll take some blame on this , as a conservative my last guy had it won, we just couldnt stop him from talking . Pat brown may have a better go, just by being unknown, can't hate a guy you dont know, unless your a GTAM regular.

The Ontario pension plan may be the biggest WOW since the gas plants, 450K to the chair for 90 days work, 320K to the marketing guy? 70 million in the shitter , 8 million to advertise a pension plan that didnt exist.
30,000 jobs lost to Ontario in July and these are Kathy Wynns pals payroll, good to be on her team....

I am not hating PB or anyone else. I just know nothing about the guy, who won his spot in rural Ontario not in GTA. I cannot vote for him if I don't know him. Up to him .... so far, the only time I hear about him is when he makes noise about sex ed .. .hours later he says his letter was a mistake? Will they ever freaking learn to think first and speak second? I guess one is left to hope ....

Back
Top Bottom