Scala G4 in stock where? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scala G4 in stock where?

Adamant

I have called a bunch places with no luck, my kids are going to buy this for me for fathers day.

They would like to go to a store and pick it up (it's exiting for them). Does anyone know of any retailers in the GTA that have stock on shelf?

If not I guess they will have to buy it on-line, but I would prefer for them to have fun picking it up.

:)

Best bet would be either GP Bikes or Royal Distributing in Whitby. Was at GP a few times this week and they had the G4's in stock, although I think the ones I saw on-shelf yesterday were actually a snowmobile model, if it's actually any different from the motorcycle ones.

If GP doesn't have them, try Royal -- went looking for the wired mic module and GP had them on backorder until July, but Royal had a bunch in-stock.

Yes Royal in Guelph (Whitby is to far for me) has two, but would not hold one for me until Monday. So they lose a sale, will just have my kids & wife buy it on-line. They wanted $302 for the Scala G4

The snow model is the same except it comes with the corded mic for full face helmets.

Nice, and the G4 powerset with corded mic is $425, not bad. Thanks for the tip, I had never heard of them before.

Did you try Radio World at Steeles and the 400?

Derp, I completely forgot about Radio World, and that's actually where I got my own powerset. I are genius.

BTW: Seriously, regarding the tax thing? I've always paid via credit there... will have to keep that in mind...

Derp, I completely forgot about Radio World, and that's actually where I got my own powerset. I are genius.

BTW: Seriously, regarding the tax thing? I've always paid via credit there... will have to keep that in mind...
Yeah, completely serious. It actually doesn't hurt to ask at most stores, not just radio world, since they get charged a % of the sale by visa.

Back
Top Bottom