Sauble Beach | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sauble Beach

Gummiente

Site Supporter
It was pretty deserted today. And all the chip trucks are closed, wtf is up with that?!

Saugeen29-20111029-00029b.jpg

Saugeen29-20111029-00032b.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful bike Mike.The economy must be in the toilet

The economy must be in the toilet

You'd think so, just from the number of cottages with "For Sale" signs out front that I saw while riding through the area.

Yeah we noticed the number of for sale signs but it was pretty active two weekends ago - was nice out.
Pretty busy at the Shed with bikes but all gone but me now - just warming up after 300k up to Eugenia Falls....

Gear worked out okay. Feet a tad chilly.

It's 8 now and likely to drop like a stone. Just sort of want a test run on cooler weather while still close to home so will hang in for a bit.......besides the eye candy is delightful ;)

Best time to be there, Wasaga too. So peacefull.

Hmmm... haven't been to Wasaga in years. That'll be next weekend's destination if the weather holds.

Yep--love off-season at those beaches. Rode up to Wasaga on a weekday in early May a few years back. Brought a blanket and a good book. Other than one guy walking his dog, I had the whole beach to myself.

I'm jealous. I spent this weekend riding a CBR 250A in tight little circles. :p

Great shots Mike.

Great shots. Any of the locals talking about a certain cup being there 2 weeks ago?

Great shots. Any of the locals talking about a certain cup being there 2 weeks ago?

Dude, look at the pics again... it was deserted! Nobody to talk to, which sometimes is just the way I like it. ;)

That bike looks familiar! Thanks for the quick look-around of your shop today Mike! (I was one of the three sport bikes that showed up) Was great chatting it up and have a look at those side cars!

That bike looks familiar! Thanks for the quick look-around of your shop today Mike! (I was one of the three sport bikes that showed up) Was great chatting it up and have a look at those side cars!

Hey, it was good to meet you guys. Stop by any time!

Back
Top Bottom