Saturday August 6th: Newbie ride to the Kawarthas | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday August 6th: Newbie ride to the Kawarthas

I would like to join yous too! im in Whitby so i'll meet yous at Haugens at 9, did a ride out there for the frist time 3 weekends ago, its so nice out there! please no rain!

The weather isn't looking too promising tomorrow:( Chance of thunderstorm? They said that for the long weekend too, but it turned out great.

yea, but the volume has been reduced from 5mm to 1mm... i have a feeling it'll change again.
Check their 24hr forecast tmr morning and decide.

I'm keeping an eye on the radar. It's not supposed to rain till mid-day but it'll probably be in Toronto and we wont be near it :p

Wish I could have attended this ride and help you out, Lightcycle/Neda/Englishj, but I have RTI this weekend. Have a great ride!

Looks like I'm not gonna make it out :( Turns out I gotta work, if only I knew the ceiling was gonna be coffered I could've planned for it. Have a safe ride and hope that another similar ride happens soon.

40% chance? i'm hopeful! if it's gonna just drizzle a bit i'm still up for a ride. just not if it's crazy thunderstorms.

I'm still in. Unless lightning strikes. I've heard it never strikes the same place twice.

so far the weather forecast doesnt look that great... if op makes the rain call tmr, is this postponed to sunday or next week?

I got your invite a lil late! Sorry I wasn't able to reply (family issues). I wouldn't be bale to make it tho, working.
:(
Have fun guys! Lightcycle is an excellent ride leader.

Have fun guys! Lightcycle is an excellent ride leader.
He sure is!! I've had the pleasure of riding with lightcycle around he Kawarthas. He is quite knowledgeable of the area. He is also happily willing to share his riding experiences and tips. All newbies should take advantage of this opportunity to ride with the one-and-only lightcycle & Neda!! Their passion for motorcycle riding is awesome.I'll wait for the next "spirited" group ride ;)Have fun and ride safe everyone!You are all in good hands

Back
Top Bottom