Saturday August 6th: Newbie ride to the Kawarthas | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday August 6th: Newbie ride to the Kawarthas

Great ride today guys, really good group of ppl, I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves.

Kudos to Gene and Neda on a great job putting this together.

Jay

That was one of my best experiences of life!! Thanks to everyone who put it together and helped out. You guys are amazing! I just got in the door safe and sound. No heavy rain. PHEW! Let me know when the next ride is! I can't wait! Hi to everyone that rode today! Gonna shower have a snack and pass out! That was one long a** ride! Loved every minute if it. Good night all and get home safe.

hey, thanks to the 3 of you for organizing the ride, everyone had a great time, great roads and everyone was safe. Marta and I end up heading back and got in just before the rain. Sorry we couldn't finish the ride with all of you.

Bloody brilliant ride everyone.I had a fantastic time - There's no better way to enjoy the scenic routs in Ontario than with a group of wonderful folks on 2 wheels.Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers :)

-Farhan

Thanks to everyone that came out and made this a very pleasant ride. Special thanks to the organizers/leaders, it was well done.
Hope to ride with y'all again soon.

PS: Sam here; I was one of the green ninjas. Feel free to add me to MSN/facebook, just pm me here for contact info.

Thank you for organizing such a great group. It was great to meet so many great riders, and the ride was amazingly fun!
I will be looking through the videos and get something up soon. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Will

Last edited:
:blob: Thanks again to Gene, Neda, and Jay for organizing and everybody for the laughs. No better way to spend a Saturday than riding fun roads with fun people!! Definitely up for a ride again, see ya!

- on red ninja 250

Amazing ride with a great group of people. Big thank you to Gene, Neda and Jay for putting this together. See you all around.

Ed

GREAT RIDE!! Thank you >> Jay, Kevin, Neda and Gene!! Kevin thanks for the tips Bro! It was very nice to meet all of you and hope we can ride together again soon!

Back
Top Bottom