routing app | GTAMotorcycle.com

routing app

gaihosa

A few years ago I found a website that allowed me to enter some waypoints by address than route the way points so it would be the least amount of driving. Can't find that website now. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or app the can do this. I need 20 way points sorted.

Microsoft streets and trips used to do that. I havent used it in years, no idea if it still exists.

A few years ago I found a website that allowed me to enter some waypoints by address than route the way points so it would be the least amount of driving. Can't find that website now. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or app the can do this. I need 20 way points sorted.
I think you might be able to do that on MyRouteApp: MyRouteApp.com

At the very least, even using their free version, you could plug in all your addresses and view them on the map and then reorder the points on the left column so they follow a sensible path.

So from this:
1659202075489.png

To this:

1659202181479.png

Scenic is awesome and simple to use for trip and detailed routes. If have an iPhone. But for simple navigation around town etc. Google maps is hard to beat especially if used with your Bluetooth communicator so you can listen to instructions.

Yes sir and was pretty happy with both the free version and the paid one I’m using now
Let me know if they're ever selling it rather than renting it.

Let me know if they're ever selling it rather than renting it.
I would suggest signing up for their free version and then they will email you whenever they are selling the gold lifetime membership on sale. That’s how I got mine and I think it comes up for pretty cheap about once or twice a year.

Like you, I wouldn’t rent it.

Scenic is awesome and simple to use for trip and detailed routes. If have an iPhone. But for simple navigation around town etc. Google maps is hard to beat especially if used with your Bluetooth communicator so you can listen to instructions.

Back
Top Bottom