Rosey Toes great customer serice, again | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rosey Toes great customer serice, again

rpollard

Ordered tires from Pete's Superbike, got them in 1 day and I live in the boonies. Went to Rosey Toes to have them installed after calling around to see who could do it while I wait. Took my tires in not even looking at them, dropped them off and went to the bank machine. Got back and the rear had already been installed with the front on the machine. Went on very easy, too easy the installer, sorry didn't get his name, said oh no your not going to be happy. I had been shipped the wrong size. Checked the order and It was ordered as a 17" but the tire was an 18". He popped it off and grabbed the exact same tire but 17", installed it and said " straight trade ok?" I don't know if other shops do this kind of thing, but he just gained my business and great accolades for as long as
I'm riding.
Thanks Rosey Toes, hope my 2 year old did't have too many questions, why, why, why,...., Rod.

These guys are the best, they are the only ones that finally fixed my gearing problem on my bike, for 4 years nobody could fix it.

Ted is a great guy to deal with. Not a moneygrubber.. Just earns an honest buck.. Real character, too. Add Ken and Rob to the mix, and the GTA is pretty well covered :cool:

Went by there today, busy guy! But has a great sense of humor, and good personality. If his personality matches his skills, my bike should be pristine when it rolls out.

Can't say a bad thing about Ted. He has a good sense of humour, but he is in the zone when working on a bike. He is very meticulous and professional. However, the same cannot be said for his colleages. Last time i was there, the guy installing my tires forgot to install a spacer at the rear axle, and then repeated the same mistake on the front wheel. He noticed is errors afterwards, but i think professional should be more focused. I'm all thumbs, but I can change my wheels without any problem.

Can't say a bad thing about Ted. He has a good sense of humour, but he is in the zone when working on a bike. He is very meticulous and professional. However, the same cannot be said for his colleages. Last time i was there, the guy installing my tires forgot to install a spacer at the rear axle, and then repeated the same mistake on the front wheel. He noticed is errors afterwards, but i think professional should be more focused. I'm all thumbs, but I can change my wheels without any problem.

Mistakes happen. I'm just glad he caught his mistake and corrected it.

Yeah, Ted's awesome! Really funny guy. I always recommend him to the people I meet. What he charges for labour is really good too!. I don't even mind waiting there while he works on my bike because i always have fun just listening and talking to everyone there. Truly one of the favorite things about working on my bike is taking it to Ted's!

Back
Top Bottom