Roofer recommendation for Hamilton/Burlington area... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Roofer recommendation for Hamilton/Burlington area...

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
We used to live in Guelph and Dowle and Son did an amazing job replacing our roof and then coming back to do some soffit work to help keep Raccoons out.

Looking for a similar, quality roofer to fix the gutters on our roof and give us a quotation for roof repair.

Have any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Mancini and Sons did our roof this summer but I don't know if they go to H/B.

They were legit above the board, had WSIB, Working at heights training, manufacture's certification and their price was good.

416-243-1888

Mancini and Sons did our roof this summer but I don't know if they go to H/B.

They were legit above the board, had WSIB, Working at heights training, manufacture's certification and their price was good.

416-243-1888
Much appreciated! Will discuss with my better half.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

I used Cherry & Hoyle , very good work , they do Burlington , I can’t speak for Hamilton.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Just contacted these guys to do an estimate on our new place.
Someone actually answered the phone, was polite and helpful.
Hopefully the work is as good or better.

The guy I used was cheaper than the cash only, no WSIB, types. He said it was tough going up against untrained, uninsured, no WSIB offshore workers.

No WSIB and someone falls off the roof you might as well pack a suitcase and give him the keys to the house.

The guy I used was cheaper than the cash only, no WSIB, types. He said it was tough going up against untrained, uninsured, no WSIB offshore workers.

No WSIB and someone falls off the roof you might as well pack a suitcase and give him the keys to the house.
Same here. Guy was a little rough (as expected from most roofers) but it was the owner on the roof and he had wsib. The highly polished companies that send out a professional sales team were more than double for the same scope of work.

I can't leave the house without seeing at least one of their trucks on the road. They must be doing something right.

I can't leave the house without seeing at least one of their trucks on the road. They must be doing something right.
That is hopefully a good sign.
I know they have WSIB (according to website)
I try to stay away from the "cash only" guys now, I have never burned and I plan to keep it that way.

I know they have WSIB (according to website)

Several roofers I contacted had the same claim. I checked with WSIB and the coverage had lapsed......... I'd also call WSIB and ensure premiums are paid up the day they arrive to do the work.

Several roofers I contacted had the same claim. I checked with WSIB and the coverage had lapsed......... I'd also call WSIB and ensure premiums are paid up the day they arrive to do the work.
Can easily check online if you know the company name (assuming the company name they give you is the actual company doing the work). Tell them you will be issuing a cheque to the company named on the wsib clearance.

D’Angelo is a huge company , the office is up in Ancaster , they are a very solid operator.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom