Roll up the rim | GTAMotorcycle.com

Roll up the rim

Drake_Demi

If anyone has won anything please tell me what and what size it was. Just curious as to what has more chances of winning, if any.

Buy the biggest sizes. From a marketing perspective you always want to reward the customers who spend the most.

I figured as much but I'm interested in if anyone else has won anything big. Bigger than a coffee or a donut.

Disappointed, I thought this was a kinky thread

Just won a coffee on my second purchase this year. I also heard the bigger sizes win more.

^^^ haha, sorry...used it this morning! I was surprised actually cuz my ratio last year was like yours.

My parents were friends with someone that won a car from Timmies a few years ago.

Small Coffee

Best to buy in small towns in Newfoundland

Toronto gets proportionally less winners as people will drink it anyway

My parents were friends with someone that won a car from Timmies a few years ago.

I heard they don't really own it but its on a lease. So at the end of 4 yrs they have to return it. Don't know how true that is...

I had my free coffee today. Got a medium :D Free stuff is good

3 for 3 today.

Makes up for the ****** luck these past five years.

I heard they don't really own it but its on a lease. So at the end of 4 yrs they have to return it. Don't know how true that is...

I had my free coffee today. Got a medium :D Free stuff is good

This was a few years ago back when it was a Matrix and it was own out right. Tim's might have cheaped out by now. I hadn't looked at this year's rules.

I'd rather drink a cup of battery acid than a cup of Tim's. Tastes better too. Roll up the rim be damned.

I'd rather drink a cup of battery acid than a cup of Tim's. Tastes better too. Roll up the rim be damned.

Its bad when a burger place has learned how to make better coffee. Id take a Mcdonalds coffee over timmies any day.

Back
Top Bottom