Roku 2 Media Player (Netflix/Hulu/Local media/etc) GTAM-exclusive price-drop $40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Roku 2 Media Player (Netflix/Hulu/Local media/etc) GTAM-exclusive price-drop $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiReSTaRT

Site Supporter
This price drop is exclusive to GTAM before I repost the ad on Kijiji, near the end of business day tomorrow (Thursday)..

Selling a Roku 2 digital media player, gently used, still got its protective sticker. It's in great shape, as good as new. Comes with the factory remote and power adapter, but no retail packaging. The power adapter is not pictured because I am still using it and it's a bit of a hassle to fish out from behind the TV stand. It will be included in the sale, of course. The item is located in South Etobicoke, Lake Shore and Browns Line area.
-HDMI output (can also do analog, but why?)
-Can do Ethernet and WiFi
-Great for online streaming services like Netflix and Hulu
-Can also play back local media and has a whole bunch of other services that I haven't even tried
-Under 5W power consumption during playback

0Qs4Ktn.jpg

Reason for sale: I want a flashier toy and the Mrs. doesn't approve of me collecting electronics I don't use :cool:

Reminder to prospective buyers: ***PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE***

PM for details. I will also accept EMT's from GTAM members, everybody else, cash only.

Item has been sold, thanks for looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom