Road rage, dash camera and police | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road rage, dash camera and police

Checking Aliexpress for a cheaper dashcam. Worried about messing with the fuse or slicing into wires.
Looking for a manual on/off switch for power. 1080p both front and back. G sensor, wifi. Screen is not necessary.

You get a ticket for a helmet camera because cops hate cameras
I just got one of these off aliexpress. No wifi connection but supposedly connects to your phone which is good for me. It has 1080p front and back and is pretty miniscule. G sensor too and parking cameras but I turn those off to save battery. I just hooked it up to the battery and it starts everytime I turn the key and off a few seconds after I park the bike which can be adjusted. The cameras itself are waterproof but the screen is not so I have it suction cupped under my windscreen. Im not too worried about someone stealing it next summer since I have an alarm and I don't think its that much of a catch like if it were a gopro. Most probably wont even recognize the screen whatsoever.

Checking Aliexpress for a cheaper dashcam. Worried about messing with the fuse or slicing into wires.
Looking for a manual on/off switch for power. 1080p both front and back. G sensor, wifi. Screen is not necessary.

You get a ticket for a helmet camera because cops hate cameras
IMG_2181.jpg

Back
Top Bottom