Riding Scooter in Iran - Rush Hour without Traffic Rules | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Scooter in Iran - Rush Hour without Traffic Rules

Interesting...how was it riding on those cobblestone roads?
It always looks glossy and slippery!

And never knew that the Persian alphabet was based off Arabic..!

Interesting...how was it riding on those cobblestone roads?
It always looks glossy and slippery!

And never knew that the Persian alphabet was based off Arabic..!
These cobblestones are slippery! I know some people there who have a ramp of that stuff in their garage they have to drive up everytime they leave home. It's wheelspin galore. But it looks nice 😁

Hey everyone! :)

I went to Iran this year and pillion-rode a scooter during rush hour. It was mad, it was exciting, thankfully noone got injured o_O

Enjoy:

Can you imagine a GPS trying to recalculate every 20 seconds as you ride on the side walk or down 1 way roads 😆 Always wanted to visit Iran but never got the chance. Iranian people in Canada have been some of the genuinely, nicest people I've met.

Can you imagine a GPS trying to recalculate every 20 seconds as you ride on the side walk or down 1 way roads 😆 Always wanted to visit Iran but never got the chance. Iranian people in Canada have been some of the genuinely, nicest people I've met.
My iranian friends are here because they ran from persecution. They have made their daughters promise never to visit Iran. It's safer for their sons so they dont need to make the same promise.

Iran #1

51-vQ7REzuL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

We actually rode quite a bit on a busy sidewalk later, but the battery of my camera was down 😁 Completely agree about many Iranian people being super-nice.

That was way more civilized than what I was expecting. What I noticed:
1. You never got above 25km/h
2. Not a single car tried to block you
3. The rider understood he would lose against a car and didn't carry the 'I deserve an entire lane and everyone should look out for me' mentality so prolific here

I actually think I would be more at home riding there than here.

Back
Top Bottom