Ridiculously overpriced helmets thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ridiculously overpriced helmets thread

Pricing seems spot on for a hipster helmet. Perfect for wearing on your ruined classic bike that is now a turd of a cafe racer.

but but but

Revzilla says they're great helmets
not like they are bought and paid for review whores

They also appear to be sold out which is either clever marketing, low volume or many people with big wallets.

There are a few gems in their website.
"DUE TO THE QUALITY OF THE HELMETS, NO RETURN WILL BE ACCEPTED " So they suck and they know it???
"FULL FACE SIZE SMALLER THAN THE OTHER BRANDS AND YOU SHOULD TAKE A SIZE LARGER THAN USUAL " why would you knowingly make helmets that are a different size. Just change the tags ffs.
"Bordeaux red calfskin nappa leather & anti-bacteria lambskin interior " wtf, that will be the hottest, most uncomfortable helmet ever.

They can get all the hate, but selling a few of those would yield pretty good money.

Why didn't I think of that.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Can’t lie I like them quite a bit. Absolutely no way you can get that kind of money out of me for a helmet though.

An open faced helmet for $1249 American???

"Nappa leather with anti-bacteria lambskin interior makes wearing our helmets an incomparable experience" - I'm thinking of that incomparable experience of sitting on my granny's plastic-covered couch, wearing little kid shorts and no shirt in August sometime in the late 60's.

And they don't use 'bespoke' anywhere in the site - what's wrong with them ?

What's the over/under on the helmets arriving with a specific number of "drops on the ground" before they reach your noggin?
The artisan assembler probably dropped their aforementioned avocado toast while working on the workbench.

What's the over/under on the helmets arriving with a specific number of "drops on the ground" before they reach your noggin?
The artisan assembler probably dropped their aforementioned avocado toast while working on the workbench.
Avocado toast is slippery. It's very hard to hold onto a carbon helmet with that crap on your hands. Whoever sold these things made enough money for a lifetime supply of avocados.

prices are crazy considering it is all simply for design. My Schuberth C3 Pro was expensive, especially when adding the SRC comm kit. I did not mind the price because of what I was getting for it. To pay that kind of money simply because it is on trend with certain demographic is crazy. They seem to be doing something right though as the website has them all sold out... unless of course they are doing that to make it seem more exclusive and have very limited stock to begin with.

god damn hipsters driving up the price of junk.

buy an Indian Motorcycle open helmet for 179.99 i guarrantee you the quality is the exact same, they are probably all made by the same chinese manufactor. why would you pay 1200+ for just the name lol.

Motorcycle Helmets | Indian Motorcycle EN-CA
Indian is a fibreglass shell and cloth liner, not a carbon shell and leather liner. Tbh, the indian sounds more comfortable and an order of magnitude cheaper.

An open faced helmet for $1249 American???

"Nappa leather with anti-bacteria lambskin interior makes wearing our helmets an incomparable experience" - I'm thinking of that incomparable experience of sitting on my granny's plastic-covered couch, wearing little kid shorts and no shirt in August sometime in the late 60's.
They go up to $1999 USD for an open face

Back
Top Bottom