Ridiculously overpriced helmets thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ridiculously overpriced helmets thread

Last edited:
And they're sold out is the eye opener. Wonder if they even know what they *could* have for that amount of money:

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

But I thought head is worth $$$.... why are we even discussing this:devilish:

For their weekly 10 minute ride to the micro-brewery they don't need integrated hydration.
It's not about the 10 minute ride...it's about how the helmet looks sitting on the table, beside the coffee or micro brew that matters for the taking of the Instagram photos.

Because nowadays, if it's not on Instagram it never really happened.

As long as there's room for the man bun.
I now know what a hipster is. Your grandma's bun on young soy men. I think there was a Seinfeld episode where George Costanza eludes facetiously to his male pattern baldness coming into style...you can't really count that out as a possibility anymore.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

I walk into my local Craft Beer place and silently say myself "uggghh...hipsters" every time.But i think i have forgotten that back in the 60's folks said the same thing about me and my crowd. "uggghh...hippies"?
You only go around this thing once....no practice rounds.

It's not about the 10 minute ride...it's about how the helmet looks sitting on the table, beside the coffee or micro brew that matters for the taking of the Instagram photos.

Because nowadays, if it's not on Instagram it never really happened.
Wow. My whole life never happened, I've never even looked at Instagram, never mind posted on it. I wonder if I'll be okay, or if I'll just fade away into obscurity...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Christ, you guys sound like doddering beatniks. That's chump-change to silicon valley.

I don’t think they are targeting the every day rider.

It’s the American way really.

There are folks that have money to stimulate the economy beyond shopping at Walmart.

Reminds me of hand bags and watches.

They serve a purpose but the price ranges and various brands are super diverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom