rider on Hyosung 250GT who skid on the entry ramp onto DVP at 6:10pm today | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

rider on Hyosung 250GT who skid on the entry ramp onto DVP at 6:10pm today

Glad you aren't seriously injured because it seems like it could've been much worse. I agree with the other people here its never too late to get more experience and lessons under your belt. I believe that when you decide there's nothing else in motorcycling for you to learn, that's when you're about to get seriously injured or killed. I'm a new rider too and I have found the Twist of the Wrist books and DVD's to be a helpful because they emphasize the fundamentals of riding.

I hope your accident proves to be a lesson learned and a opportunity to commit yourself safe riding and honing your skill.

Twist of the Wrist http://www.amazon.ca/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=books-ca&field-author=Keith%20Code

I watched A Twist of the Wrist 2 once before my course, once after, once for a friend's benefit when he was taking his course, and once again for something I can't recall. Each time directly because I had more experience riding, I could understand new lessons and appreciate more information. There's always a moment where I go "ahh yeah, ok I see what they're talking about now, because I've been in that situation and experienced that one tiny thing they were talking about which I thought I understood before, on paper, but now get it in reality".

There's always a moment where I go "ahh yeah, ok I see what they're talking about now, because I've been in that situation and experienced that one tiny thing they were talking about which I thought I understood before, on paper, but now get it in reality".
lmao, that sounds like something that the "actors" from TOTW2 would say

hehe yeah, that was me on the hyo, what a fun experience that was. Being a new rider looks like i had to learn the hard way. Didn't expect that ramp to be that sharp and when i realized it is, then it was too late. Target fixated on the guard rail and was trying not to squeez the breaks too much. I have actually slipped on the pavement before hitting a guard rail, not sure if that was a good or bad thing. Ended up with a scraped knee and that's it. Good thing wearing full gear except for the pants and a backpack with a light jacket inside cushioned my fail. Everyone at the scene were really helpful and also advised not to be discouraged from riding again. Funny thing is that i wanted to take additional riding lessons, but i guess it's too late now.

:) thats the best lesson you could have learned and it was free other than maybe a few minor repairs to the bike you ll probably learn more from this and quicker. Hop back on the horse right away and don"t think to much about it we all go down and some go down more than others. I bet your a awsome rider just need a little more experience is the ohhh **** moments lol

Back
Top Bottom