Rider Down - Me: Steeles & Mississauga (cannot start new threads in fallen rdrs) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Down - Me: Steeles & Mississauga (cannot start new threads in fallen rdrs)

Re: Rider Down - Me: Steeles & Mississauga (cannot start new threads in fallen rdrs)

Glad to see you are well enough to post, GWS, sorry to see the pics of your bike...

Re: Rider Down - Me: Steeles & Mississauga (cannot start new threads in fallen rdrs)

He got charged, so ball is in your court. Just take it up with insurance, they should cover EVERYTHING. I suggest making a list of mods, etc and gathering advertisements for your bike in order to get top dollar from insurance. And get quotes / catalogue pages for your gear etc...

He should definitely contact his insurance company, but even more importantly he should retain a lawyer ASAP. You would be amazed how many more things people are entitled to after an accident that the insurance companies fail to cover.

Holy balls of steel there man, they made a dent in the tank. GWS, glad you are well enough to be typing.

Dude you have hit a gold mine, go all the way and sue this lying arthole, the best thing is that you are not dead or paraplegic.

As someone who has experienced the black-blue ballz of a tank-to-nads collision, glad to hear you came out of this one alive. Fondle them with love!

Glad to hear you survived relatively unscathed considering you went 25 feet in the air.

If you do retain a lawyer to see what else can be had, just make sure you know what you're getting into.

glad you made it out GWS

lets see some pics of your wounds! not the balls of course

GWS man! go to town on his insurance and get a lawyer to sue him!
those dirt bags that are carefless and almost kills someone yet wont even man up to it deserves it!

btw guys i found a picture of his balls
http://teamowens313.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/1big-brass.jpg

lol they are more blueish in color, i do have pics of my balls, foot, arm, and back for insurance purposes. BTW.... his insurance and my insurance are from the same company....

GWS man! go to town on his insurance and get a lawyer to sue him!
those dirt bags that are carefless and almost kills someone yet wont even man up to it deserves it!

btw guys i found a picture of his balls
http://teamowens313.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/1big-brass.jpg

lol they are more blueish in color, i do have pics of my balls, foot, arm, and back for insurance purposes. BTW.... his insurance and my insurance are from the same company....

They will screw you both over!

I'm glad you just have bruises and a few broken bones. If all goes well they will heal just fine and you'll be riding again in no time! Get well soon and don't rush your body into anything demanding. Rest up and take your time!

They will screw you both over!

I'm glad you just have bruises and a few broken bones. If all goes well they will heal just fine and you'll be riding again in no time! Get well soon and don't rush your body into anything demanding. Rest up and take your time!

How would they screw me? I am lawyer-ing up either way.

Glad to read youre ok. And **** the driver for trying to lie. What a ********.

Glad ur ok... Wish u a speedy recovery... And big money!!

How would they screw me? I am lawyer-ing up either way.

Because it's in their interest to do so.

They are paying either way, the less they pay, the better it is for their bottom line.

Wow, that's bad. Really bad. Sorry to hear you were in such a big accident. You're taking the right steps. Swift recovery and wish you the best of luck with your lawsuit.

Because it's in their interest to do so.

They are paying either way, the less they pay, the better it is for their bottom line.

+1 to this. And if you don't have collision ( like many riders I talk to) it will certainly be in their best interest to try and prove you were at fault.

Write everything down, draw pictures, diagrams, hell...paint on a cave wall if you need to....make sure you've got all the information you can get.

Sounds like you're lawyer-ing and given you share the same insurance company, you're most likely going to need it.

Glad to hear you're ok-ish. Speedy recovery.

+1 to this. And if you don't have collision ( like many riders I talk to) it will certainly be in their best interest to try and prove you were at fault.

Write everything down, draw pictures, diagrams, hell...paint on a cave wall if you need to....make sure you've got all the information you can get.

Sounds like you're lawyer-ing and given you share the same insurance company, you're most likely going to need it.

Glad to hear you're ok-ish. Speedy recovery.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate this. Its great to be alive and out of all the bad weather riding I did, it was a bright sunny day that did it for me.

I did have collision. i went back to the scene to take pictures of the road. He crossed a double yellow and there were plenty of witnesses. i dont know how the insurance company can get out of this one. The fact that my whole body aches, it hard to walk, get up sit down, get in and out of my car. Its my right hand and I am right handed so it is difficult to do everything. This feels like.... well imagine never going to the gym in your life, and then going once for 8 hrs doing every single possible workout with weights far over your capabilities. I think that comes close.

Oou
DSC01759.jpg

It's no wonder your "ballz" hurt. Glad you're still around to tell the story.

**** man that sucks..theres way to many people going down. Get well soon bud!

Get well soon. Lawyer up hun.

Back
Top Bottom