Rider down FINCH and DRIFT WOOD | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down FINCH and DRIFT WOOD

Today! Looks fatal. Cops have the road blocked off. It looks to be a yellow sport bike of some sort. SMH :( Contact and check up on your rider friends!

Saw this as I was driving my girlfriend to work. Looked bad, since it was cordened off, but the bike itself looked intact.

I live in that area. I often see a guy Riding a Pocket Racer, a Yellow One , Unlicenced, with no helmet. He rides up and down Driftwood. He must be dumb because it is highley patroled area by police. Im sorry someone is hurt, but if it was him, its no accident,its stupidity. He has no idea what hes doing. The description in the news fits this guy.

I live around there also. I always see a yellow gsxr riding around grandravine.. I hope it wasn't him...

I spoke with some fellow firefighters who responded to this call ....... they told me it was a yellow sportbike, rider was wearing slippers and no helmet or other gear ...... "nuff said........... Les

GWS rider

The Bike I see riding with no helmet and no license is a like a pocket bike but a bit bigger. Im not sure what you call it, but it looks like one of those 250 cc class racers with 14 inch wheels there abouts. I live at Grandravine and Driftwood.

Riding a bike without a helmet? Losing control of the bike and running into a pole? To the best of my words I must say GWS Rider; however, be more responsible out there.

Back
Top Bottom