Rider Choice! ( NEVER Shop There!) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Choice! ( NEVER Shop There!)

Just as an FYI.

Any shop or dealer that is not an actual Suzuki dealer can't order parts directly from Suzuki. To get parts they have to order them through another Suzuki dealership just like you would. So he wasn't really lying, if there was a dealer close to you it would have been easier for you to go directly to them.

Especially since there is not that much difference in distance from Oakville to Brampton and Oakvill to Mississauga.

Love the guys at Parker Bros, I can ask a million dumb *** questions and they are so patient:)

I've had a good experience at Riders Choice and a bad one.... The good one is in the review section.

The bad one wasn't even that bad, just basically what people have already stated with the pore customer service.

Brought my friend in who has no gear and we are looking at helmets... none of which had a price listed so you needed help to even check them out. Told her to check them out while I looked at gloves. Ten minutes go by and still no one has helped her. She had to go up to the counter to ask for help...

So I'm looking at gloves and I have a price range that I'm looking at in my head. I'm looking and looking and I can't find any prices on them. So I go to the counter and ask the guy what are the prices of the gloves and he's like all rough... "which ones?" I'm like "all of them I'm looking for gloves and I and I don't want to start trying on gloves out of my price range." He then slowly gets up off his but and made me point out a glove I liked then points to the wall behind the gloves not very visible are paper hand writen signs with prices of gloves. He could have just told me where to look for the price.

Also looked at jeans and couldn't find the price.... what is up with that???

For people that don't like to bother with customers, you would think that their signage would be clearer so they wouldn't have to be bothered with silly questions like "how much is this?"

I don't know about anyone else but I too don't feel like a customer when I walk into Riders Choice, the owner acts like he doesn't even need your business, he talks down to you and acts like you shouldn't even be asking questions. Also, everytime I go in, they tell me I need something for my bike even though it was replaced a few months back. I just don't get the same feeling I get from walking into somewhere like Parker Bros or even Rosey Toes. I avoid RC like the plague.

Last edited:
I was in there yesterday and John and another guy were really cool when I grabbed some gear despite there being a few other customers. I ended up with a nice jacket, which is a size down from what I figured I'd normally need, but the fit is good with my back protector and will break in and stretch a bit (cowhide), unlike my kangaroo 1 pc. Lastly, they weren't pushy or trying tohurry me out of the store at all 15 mins before close on a Friday evening; a customer was cracking some jokes and they answered a few questions I had about my boots.. I'll definately be going back there when my Daytonas finally bite the dust and need a new outer shell/sole replaced.

Back
Top Bottom